|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
Suicide Assessment, Referral, Treatment, & Management
- Education Development Center, Inc. Suicide Assessment Five-Step Evaluation and Triage for Mental Health Professionals. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. 2009. Pg. 2.
- Johannessen, H., Dieserud, G., De Leo, D., Claussen, B., Zahl, P. Chain of Care for Patients who have Attempted Suicide. BMC Public Health. 2011. 11:81.
- Madden, M. Ph.D., Haley, D., M.P.H. Youth Suicide Prevention Referral and Tracking Toolkit. Maine Youth Suicide Prevention Program.
- McCabe, R., Stemo, I., Priebe, S., Barnes, R., & Byng, R. How do Healthcare Professionals Interview Patients to Assess Suicide Risk?BMC Psychiatry. 2017. 17:122.
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention: Goals and Objectives for Action. Risk and Protective Factors for Suicide. Suicide Prevention Resource Center. 2001.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. A Journey Toward Help and Hope: Your Handbook for Recovery After a Suicide Attempt. HHS Publication No. SMA-15-4419. Rockville, MD: Center for Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. 2015.
- The Maine Youth Suicide Prevention Program. Youth Suicide Prevention, Intervention & Postvention Guidelines. Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention. 2009.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Addressing Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors in Substance Abuse Treatment. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. 2013. Pg. 19-21, 107-122.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Safety Plan Quick Guide for Clinicians.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. VA/DOD Clinical Practice Guideline: Assessment and Management of Patients at Risk for Suicide. February 2014. Pg. 6.
- U.S. Marshals Service. Best Practices in Suicide Risk Assessment Documentation.
Others who bought this Course