The Flip Book below is from The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation and European Journal of Psychotraumatology.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
-U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation. Human Trafficking into and within the United States: A Review of the Literature, Pages 1- 54.
- Ethy Dorrepaal, Kathleen Thomaes, Adriaan W. Hoogendoorn, Dick J. Veltman, Nel Draijerand Anton J. L. M. van Balkom. Evidence-based treatment for adult women with child abuse-related Complex PTSD: a quantitative review. European Journal of Psychotraumatology 2014, 5: 23613 - http://dx.doi.org/10.3402/ejpt.v5.23613 , Pages 1-18
The article above contains foundational information. Articles below contain optional updates.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION 27
How can a clinician address the issues that arise from scarring and permanent damage from sexual abuse?
Record the letter of the correct answer the .