|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Arbarnel, Andrew, M.D., “Loving Madly, Loving Sanely: The Revolutionary Book for People
- Brody, Steve, Ph.D., and Brody, Cathy, M.S. “Renew Your Marriage at Midlife.” G.P. Putnam’s Sons. New York, NY. 1999.
- Barbor, Cary; Finding Real Love; Psychology Today; Jan/Feb 2001; Vol. 34; Issue 1.
- Collins, Kerry; Cramer, Kenneth & Jill Singleton-Jackson; Love styles and self-silencing in romantic relationships; Guidance & Counseling; Spring/Summer 2005; Vol. 20; Issue ¾.
- Crowther, C. Edward, Ph.D. “Intimacy: Strategies for Successful Relationships.” Dell Publishing. New York, NY. 1986.
- Emery, Gary, Ph.D. and Campbell, James, M.D. “Rapid Relief from Emotional Distress.” Rawson Associates. New York, NY. 1986.
- Fingerman, Karen; A Distant closeness: intimacy between parents and their children in later life; Generations; Summer 2001; Vol. 25; Issue 2.
- Godbeer, Richard; Male-Male Intimacy in Early America: Beyond Romantic Friendships; Journal of the History of Sexuality, May 2009, Vol 18 Issue 2, p328
- Gaia, Celeste; Understanding emotional intimacy: a review of conceptualization, assessment, and the role of gender; International Social Science Review; 2002; Vol. 77; Issue 3/4.
- Harper, James, Shaalie, Bruce & Jonathan Sandberg; Daily hassles, intimacy, and marital quality in later life marriages; American Journal of Family Therapy; Jan-Mar 2000; Vol. 28; Issue 1
- Hendrix, Harville, Ph.D. “Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples.” Henry Holt and Company. New York, NY. 2001.
- Hook, Misty, Gerstein, Lawrence, Detterich, Lacy, & Betty Gridley; How close are we? Measuring intimacy and examining gender differences; Journal of Counseling & Development; Fall 2003; Vol. 81; Issue 4.
- Johnson, Durell, Brady Evelyn, McNair Renae, Congdon, Darcy, Niznik, Jamie, & Samantha Anderson; Identity as a moderator of gender differences in the emotional closeness of emerging adults’ same and cross-sex relationships; Adolescence; Spring 2007; Vol. 42; Issue 165.
- Johnson, Durell; Gender, grade, and relationship differences in emotional closeness within adolescent friendships; Adolescence; Summer 2004; Vol. 39; Issue 154.
- Kingma, Daphne Rose. “The Men We Never Knew.” Conari Press. Berkely, CA. 1994.
- Lee, Richard & Steven Robbins; Understanding social connectedness in college women and men; Journal of Counseling & Development; Fall 2000; Vol. 78; Issue 4.
- Lloyd, Sally; Intimate Violence; National Forum; Fall 2000; Vol. 80; Issue 4.
- Lundberg, Gary and Joy. “Married: For Better, Not Worse.” Penguin Books. New York, NY. 2002.
- Patrick, Shawn; Beckenback, John; Male Perceptions of Intimacy: A Qualitative Study; Journal of Men's Studies, January 2009, Vol 17 Issue 1, p47
- Roy, Rosanne, & Joyce Benenson; Beyond intimacy: conceptualizing sex differences in same-sex friendships; Journal of Psychology; Jan 2000; Vol. 134; Issue 1.
- Starks, Tyrel J.; Gilbert, Brenda O.; Fischer, Ann R.; Weston, Rebecca; DiLalla, David L.; Gendered Sexuality: A New Model and Measure of Attraction and Intimacy; Journal of Homosexuality, January 2009, Vol 56 Issue 1, p14
- Tannen, Deborah, Ph.D. “You Just Don’t Understand: Women and Men in Conversation.” Ballantine Books. New York, NY. 1990.
- Who Want Love to Last.” Kensington Books. New York, NY. 1997.
Others who bought this Couples Course
Booklet for this course | Couples
Forward to Section 28
Back to Section 26
Table of Contents
Continuing Education for
Social Worker CEU, Psychologist CE, Counselor CEU, Addiction Counselor CEU, MFT CEU