|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
- Anderson, Keith M.D.; “On Your Own Again: The Down to Earth Guide to Getting Through a Divorce or Separation and Getting on with Your Life.” McClelland and Stewart. Toronto, Ontario. 1995.
- Baum, Nehami, American Journal of Psychotherapy, 00029564, 2004, Vol. 58, Issue 2
- Beattie, Melody; “Beyond Codependency: And Getting Better All the Time.” Hazelden: Minnesota; 1989
- Bergner, Raymond M.; “Pathological Self-Criticism: Assessment and Treatment.” Plenum Press. New York, NY. 1995.
- Bowyer, Susannah, Community Care, 9/6/2007, Issue 1689
- Braddock, Carolyn J.; “Body Voices.” Page Mill Press: California; 1997
- Carlson, Richard, Ph.D.; “You Can Feel Good Again.” Dutton published by Penguin Books. New York, NY. 1993.
- Carter, Les, Ph.D. & Minirth, Frank, M.D.; “The Anger Workbook”; Thomas Nelson Inc.; Nashville, TN; 1993.
- Cohen, George J., Pediatrics, 00314005, Nov2002, Vol. 110, Issue 5
- Duffell, Nick, CPJ: Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal, 14745372, Nov2004, Vol. 15, Issue 9
- Ganske, Mary Garner, Parenting, 0890247X, Aug2002, Vol. 16, Issue 6
- Gumina, Joseph M.; Communication of the Decision to Divorce: A Retrospective Qualitative Study; Journal of Divorce & Remarriage, April 2009, Vol 50 Issue 3, p220
- Hankins, Gary, Ph.D. & Hankins, Carol; “Prescription for Anger: Coping With Angry Feelings and Angry People”; Warner Books, Inc.; New York, NY; 1993.
- Helmstetter, Shad, Ph.D.; “What To Say When You Talk to Yourself.” Simon & Schuster. New York, NY. 1982.
-Krumrei, Elizabeth J.; Mahoney, Annette; Pargament, Kenneth I.; Divorce and the Divine: The Role of Spirituality in Adjustment to Divorce; Journal of Marriage & Family, May 2009, Vol 71 Issue 2, p373
-Pakhomova, E. I.; Marriage and Divorce: What Has Changed in the Perceptions of Russians?; Russian Education & Society, May 2009, Vol 51 Issue 5, p30
- Smoke, Jim; “Growing Through Divorce.” Harvest House Publishers. Eugene, OR. 1995.
- Stone, Glenn, Journal of Genetic Psychology, 00221325, Dec2001, Vol. 162, Issue 4
- Sviggum, Greta, Family Matters, 10302646, Autumn2000, Issue 55
- Tyre, Peg, The Secret Pain of Divorce; Newsweek; 10/24/2005; Vol. 146 Issue 17
- Wells, Theodora; “Keeping your Cool Under Fire: Communicating Non-Defensively”; McGraw-Hill; New York, NY; 1980.
Others who bought this Couples Course