The Flip Book below is from The Child Welfare Information Gateway and Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s (AHRQ).
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
-Child Welfare Information Gateway. Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children Affected by Sexual Abuse or Trauma. Pages 1-16.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway. Long-term consequences of child abuse and neglect. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Children’s Bureau . (2013). Pages 1-10.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s (AHRQ). Child Exposure to Trauma: Comparative Effectiveness of Interventions Addressing Maltreatment. AHRQ Pub. No. 13-EHC002-1-EF April 2013 pages 1-24.
The article above contains foundational information. Articles below contain optional updates.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION 18
What are some maladaptive or unhelpful beliefs and attribution as they are related to abusive events?
Record the letter of the correct answer the .