If you would like additional information on this topic,
below are OPTIONAL books to consider buying for your personal library...
- Cookson, Jen; Sloan, Graham; Dafters, Rebecca; Jahoda, Andrew. Provision of clinical supervision for staff working in mental health services. Mental Health Practice. Apr2014, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p29-34. 6p. 2 Charts, 2 Graphs
- Cournoyer, Barry; The Social Work Skills Workbook; Brooks/Cole: California; 2000
- Despenser, Sally. Getting the Most Out of Supervision. Healthcare Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal. Oct2013, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p28-31. 4p.
- Dupre, Madeleine; Echterling, Lennis G.; Meixner, Cara; Anderson, Robin; Kielty, Michele. Supervision Experiences of Professional Counselors Providing Crisis Counseling. Counselor Education & Supervision. Jun2014, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p82-96. 15p. DOI: 10.1002/j.1556-6978.2014.00050.x.
- Garza, Yvonne; Kinsworthy, Sarah; Bennett, Mary Morrison. Supervision in Group Play Therapy: A Skills Checklist. Journal of Individual Psychology. Spring2014, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p31-44. 14p.
- Goodyear, Rodney, & Janine Bernard, Clinical Supervision: Lessons From the Literature, Counselor Education & Supervision, Sep 1998, Vol. 38, Issue 1.
- Granello, Darcy; Encouraging the Cognitive Development of Supervisees: Using Bloom’s Taxonomy in Supervision; Counselor Education & Supervision, Sept 2000, Vol. 40, Issue 1.
- Harris, Steven M.; Harriger, Dinah J; Sexual Attraction in Conjoint Therapy; American Journal of Family Therapy, June 2009, Vol 37 Issue 3, p209
- Hird, Jeffrey, Cavalieri, Consuelo, Dulko, Jeffrey, & Algernon Felice; Visions and Realities: Supervisee Perspectives of Multicultural Supervision; Journal of Multicultural Counseling & Development; Apr 2001, Vol. 29, Issue 2.
- Holloway Phd, Elizabeth and Michael Carroll PhD; Training Counselling Supervisors: Strategies, Methods, & Techniques; Sage Publications: California; 1999
- Pearson, Quinn, Getting the Most Out of Clinical Supervision: Strategies for Mental Health; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; Oct 2004; Vol. 26; Issue 4.
- Price, Adrienne; Using coaching interventions to develop clinical skills; Nursing Standard, July 2009, Vol 23 Issue 44
- Neswald-McCalip, Rhonda, Development of the Secure Counselor: Case Examples Supporting Pistole & Watkins (1995) Discussion of Attachment Theory in Counseling Supervision, Counselor Education & Supervision, Sep 2001, Vol. 41, Issue 1.
- Pope PhD, Kenneth S. and Melba J.T. Vasquez PhD; Ethics in Psychotherapy and Counseling: A Practical Guide for Psychologists; Jossey-Bass Publishers: California; 1991
- Presbury, Jack, Echterling, Lennis, & Edson McKee, Supervision for inner vision: Solution-focused strategies, Counselor Education & Supervision, Dec 1999, Vol. 39, Issue 2.
- Sexton, Thomas L., Reconstructing Clinical Training: In Pursuit of Evidence-Based Clinical Training, Counselor Education & Supervision, Jun 2000, Vol. 39, Issue 4.
- Sharrock, Julie; Javen, Leanne; McDonald, Sarah. Clinical Supervision for Transition to Advanced Practice. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care. Apr2013, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p118-125. 8p. 1 Diagram. DOI: 10.1111/ppc.12003
- Siang-Yang Tan, DEVELOPING INTEGRATION SKILLS: THE ROLE OF CLINICAL SUPERVISION; Journal of Psychology & Theology, April 2009, Vol 37, Issue 1, p54
- Studer, Jeannine, & Aaron Oberman, The Use of the ASCA National Model in Supervision, Professional School Counseling, Oct 2006, Vol. 10, Issue 1.
- Thompson, Jill; A Readiness Hierarchy Theory of Counselor-in-Training; Journal of Instructional Psychology, Jun2004, Vol. 31, Issue 2
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Clinical Supervision and Professional Development of The Substance Abuse.
- Ward, Colin, & Reese House, Counseling Supervision: A Reflective Model, Counselor Education & Supervision, Sep 1998, Vol. 38, Issue 1