|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Abramson, M. Reflections on knowing oneself ethically: Toward a working framework for social work practice. Families in Society, 1996a, 77(4), 195-202.
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Code of Ethics http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/Legal_Ethics/Code_of_Ethics.aspx
- American Psychological Association's (APA) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/
- Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare, Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998. Rankin, Mary, JD employed by the Healthcare Training Institute to research and write the article Evolution of Social Work Ethics. Edited by Tracy Appleton, LCSW. The reference Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare. Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998
- Edlefsen, Mary & Baird, Margaret; Making it Work: Preventative Mental Health Care for Disadvantaged Preschoolers; Social Work; Vol. 39 (5); 1994; US: NASW Press
- Gering, Mark; Receiving gifts from clients: ethical and therapeutic issues; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; Jul 2004; Vol. 26; Issue 3.
- Glass, Leonard; The gray areas of boundary crossings and violations; American Journal of Psychotherapy; 2003; Vol. 57; Issue 4.
- Marsh, Howard; Reynard, John; Patient confidentiality: ethical, legal and regulatory responsibilities; BJU International, July 2009, Vol 104 Issue 2
- Mighten, Janice. Confidentiality and Children with HIV, Pediatric Nursing, June 2009, Vol 21 Issue
- National Association of Social Workers, Code of Ethics http://www.naswdc.org/pubs/code/code.asp
- Nursing Management; The challenge of relationship boundaries in mental health; Oct 2004; Vol. 11; Issue 6.
- Reamer, Frederic; Boundary issues in social work: managing dual relationships; Social work; Jan 2003; Vol. 48; Issue 1.
- Reamer, Frederic G., Social Work Ethics Casebook: Cases and Commentary. Washington, DC: NASW Press, 2009
- Remer, Frederic; Update on confidentiality issues in practice with children: Ethics risk management; Children & Schools; Apr 2005; Vol. 27; Issue 2.
Others who bought this Confidentiality Course
Healthcare IT News
OCR deputy: Have policies in place to avoid a HIPAA compliance review
Healthcare IT News
â€śWe come in and you're not under suspicion of anything wrong, just show us all your policies and procedures so we can give you a report card of where you are from a compliance standpoint,â€ť McGraw said at the Allscripts user conference in Chicago on ...
Free lectures cover HIPAA compliance, patient dismissal
CDA (California Dental Association)
As CDA's regulatory compliance practice analyst, Pichay advices dentists on occupational and environmental safety and health, waste management, licensure and other regulatory compliance issues. Pichay will address HIPAA compliance in her Thursday ...
4 ways to prevent dental practice-killing regulatory fines
Heightened Transparency in Breach Notification Tool Nudges HIPAA Compliance
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office for Civil Rights (OCR) recently announced its newly improved HIPAA Breach Reporting Tool (HBRT) to much fanfare. The new HBRT features enhanced search and navigation functions, but its ...
4 Benefits and Barriers in Utilizing Healthcare Cloud
HIPAA compliance is also critical for secure healthcare cloud, Gartner stated. â€śThere is no such thing as 'HIPAA compliance' per se,â€ť the report's authors wrote. â€śThere is only the exercise of a standard of due care against the rule. The lack of a BAA ...
CAEK gets sweet deal with Henry Schein
Northern Nevada Business Weekly
With LayerCompliance helps clinicians modernize the regulatory compliance process by providing users with online access to the interactive elements that help guide dental practices through the requirements of the HIPAA Security Rule. The program ...