Below is a partial listing Addiction, Substance Abuse, Drug and Alcohol, Gambling continuing education hours are required for license renewal.
- Ilinois Addcition Counselors, 15 CEs related specifically to alcohol and other drug abuse/dependence
- Louisiana Addiction Counselors, If CCGC, must have 16 clock hours of Compulsive Gambling
- Missouri Addiction Counselor, 14 hours in Compulsive Gambling
- Nebraska Addiction Counselors, 40 contact hours of continuing education credit, at least 50% of the courses taken must be alcohol and drug specific
- North Carolina Addciton Counselors, 3 hours of Nicotine Dependence
- West Virginia Addiction Counselors, 6 contact hours?must be addiction specific