The Publication below is from SAMHSA and
the National Indian Health Board.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- National Tribal Behavioral Health Agenda. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. National Indian Health Board. December 2016. pg. 55-59.
The article above contains foundational information. Articles below contain optional updates.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION 3
What is an important element of the White Mountain Apache Tribe (WMAT) suicide prevention program? Record the letter of the correct answer the .