The Publication below is from the Substance Abuse
and Mental Health Services Administration.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- SAMHSA's Center for the Application of Prevention Technologies. Using Strengths to Address Alcohol Abuse and Suicide Among American Indian and Alaska Native Youth. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. April 2016. pg. 1-10.
The article above contains foundational information. Articles below contain optional updates.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION 2
What are four key protective factors that contribute to resiliency in the face of historical trauma and other socio-ecological risk for alcohol abuse and suicide? Record the letter of the correct answer the .