The Publication below is from the Minnesota Annual Summit
of State and Tribal Leaders.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- 2016 Tribal-State Opioid Summit. Minnesota Annual Summit of State and Tribal Leaders. July 2016. pg. 5-7.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article References:
De Nadai, A. S., Little, T. B., McCabe, S. E., & Schepis, T. S. (2019). Diverse diagnostic profiles associated with prescription opioid use disorder in a nationwide sample: One crisis, multiple needs.Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 87(10), 849–858.
Gray, J. S., Petros, T. V., & Ayala, E. (2020). Psychometric evaluation of the Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory-3 with Northern Plains American Indians.Psychological Services. Advance online publication.
Moore, L. A., Aarons, G. A., Davis, J. H., & Novins, D. K. (2015). How do providers serving American Indians and Alaska Natives with substance abuse problems define evidence-based treatment?Psychological Services, 12(2), 92–100.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION 4 What are four recommendations to improve current treatment programs? Record the letter of the correct answer the CE Test.