The Publication below is from the Alcohol Health & Research World.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Beauvais, Fred Ph.D. American Indians and Alcohol. Alcohol Health & Research World.
Volume 22 Issue 4. 1998. pg. 253-259.
The article above contains foundational information. Articles below contain optional updates.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION 1
The reluctancy to accept the idea that Indian culture and spirituality may be important to the prevention and treatment of alcohol problems can be explained by what two reasons? Record the letter of the correct answer the .