link href="../../css/occ_course.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Akst, Daniel; Buyer’s remorse; Wilson Quarterly; Winter 2004; Vol. 28; Issue 1.
- Bridgforth, Glinda; When shopping is a sickness; Essence; Aug 2004; Vol. 35; Issue 4.
- Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy; Consumer Reports, November 2009, Vol 74 Issue 11, p 16
- Kellett, Stephen; Bolton, Jessica V.; Compulsive buying: A cognitive–behavioural model; Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy, April 2009, Vol 16 Issue 2, p83
- Loftus, Mary; Till debt do us part; Psychology Today; Nov/Dec 2004; Vol. 37; Issue 6.
- Watson, Stevie; CREDIT CARD MISUSE, MONEY ATTITUDES, AND COMPULSIVE BUYING BEHAVIORS: A COMPARISON OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL LOCUS OF CONTROL (LOC) CONSUMERS; College Student Journal, June 2009, Vol 43 Issue 2, p268
Others who bought this Addictions/Substance Abuse Course
Booklet for this course | Addictions CEU Courses
Forward to Section 20
Back to Section 18
Table of Contents
Learn all about physical and psychological addictions, how they develop, common symptoms, and effective treatment options.
The post What is the Difference Between Physical and Psychological Addiction? appeared first on Addictions.
Learn all about Internet addiction, the causes and signs, why it is dangerous, and the treatment options available.
The post Learn the Harmful Effects of Internet Addiction appeared first on Addictions.
Here is how long it takes to detox from each of the five most addictive and most commonly abused drugs, and why you should seek medical care rather than undergoing an at-home detox.
The post How Long Does It Take to Break an Addiction? appeared first on Addictions.
Find out what makes fast food so addictive, the warning signs of addiction, health risks, and what treatment options are available.
The post Does Fast Food Have Addictive Chemicals? appeared first on Addictions.
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Worker CEU, Psychologist CEU, Counselor CEU, MFT CEU
Get Social Worker CEUs, Psychology CEUs, Marriage and Family Therapist CEUS, Counselor CEUS, or Addiction Counselor CEUs for license renewal. OnlineCECredit.com offers 150+ easy, fast, affordable CE courses to earn your Continuing Education Credit. We are an approved provider of CE courses by APA, ASWB, NBCC, NAADAC, and various State Licensing Boards.
Our objective is to provide you… the Social Worker, Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapist, Counselor, or Addiction Counselor with continuing education courses that contain practical, how-to interventions. Do these CE courses meet the requirements of your state licensing board? Select your state and profession above to view your Licensing Board's continuing education requirements.