link href="../../css/occ_course.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Akst, Daniel; Buyer’s remorse; Wilson Quarterly; Winter 2004; Vol. 28; Issue 1.
- Bridgforth, Glinda; When shopping is a sickness; Essence; Aug 2004; Vol. 35; Issue 4.
- Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy; Consumer Reports, November 2009, Vol 74 Issue 11, p 16
- Kellett, Stephen; Bolton, Jessica V.; Compulsive buying: A cognitive–behavioural model; Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy, April 2009, Vol 16 Issue 2, p83
- Loftus, Mary; Till debt do us part; Psychology Today; Nov/Dec 2004; Vol. 37; Issue 6.
- Watson, Stevie; CREDIT CARD MISUSE, MONEY ATTITUDES, AND COMPULSIVE BUYING BEHAVIORS: A COMPARISON OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL LOCUS OF CONTROL (LOC) CONSUMERS; College Student Journal, June 2009, Vol 43 Issue 2, p268
Others who bought this Addictions/Substance Abuse Course
Booklet for this course | Addictions CEU Courses
Forward to Section 20
Back to Section 18
Table of Contents
When a loved one dies of an overdose, it is a sad and scary time for an addict. Seeking immediate professional treatment is essential.
The post Overcoming Overdose: Facing the Fear and Recovering from Addiction After a Loved One Dies from Overdose appeared first on Addictions.
Learn all about the blockout period utilized in many inpatient programs and why it's a proven recovery method.
The post Blockout Time: What Is It and Why Is It Vital to Addiction Treatment? appeared first on Addictions.
Learn how to encourage your mother to seek alcohol addiction treatment before this disorder takes over her life.
The post I Think My Mom Is an Alcoholic. What Should I Do? appeared first on Addictions.
Completing addiction treatment is a great accomplishment. However, there are some recovery roadblocks you may run into.
The post 5 Nightmares You Didnâ€™t Think Would Happen After Addiction Treatment appeared first on Addictions.
Choosing the right addiction treatment program can make all the difference in your ability to complete rehab and have a successful recovery.
The post 10 Tips on Picking the Best Addiction Treatment Program for You appeared first on Addictions.
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Worker CEU, Psychologist CEU, Counselor CEU, MFT CEU
Get Social Worker CEUs, Psychology CEUs, Marriage and Family Therapist CEUS, Counselor CEUS, or Addiction Counselor CEUs for license renewal. OnlineCECredit.com offers 150+ easy, fast, affordable CE courses to earn your Continuing Education Credit. We are an approved provider of CE courses by APA, ASWB, NBCC, NAADAC, and various State Licensing Boards.
Our objective is to provide you… the Social Worker, Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapist, Counselor, or Addiction Counselor with continuing education courses that contain practical, how-to interventions. Do these CE courses meet the requirements of your state licensing board? Select your state and profession above to view your Licensing Board's continuing education requirements.