The Publication below is from the U.S. Department of Justice
Office of Justice Programs National Institute of Justice.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Rosay Ph.D., Andre B. Violence Against American Indian and Alaska Native Women and Men - 2010 Findings From the National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, National Institute of Justice Research Report, May 2016, p.29-34.
The article above contains foundational information. Articles below contain optional updates.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION
What are the conditions, the perpetrator’s course of conduct would meet the definition of stalking?
To select and enter your answer go to .