1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Ives, Eugenia A. iGeneration: The Social Cognitive Effects of Digital Technology on Teenagers. School of Education and Counseling Pyschology, Dominican University of California, October 2012, p.1-107.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION
27 What are five positive effects of digital technology consumption? Record the letter of the correct answer
the CE Test.