The Publication below is from U.S. Department of Justice
Office of Justice Programs National Institute of Justice.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Rosay Ph.D., Andre B. Violence Against American Indian and Alaska Native Women and Men - 2010 Findings From the National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, National Institute of Justice Research Report, May 2016, p.35-42.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article References:
Halmos, M. B., Parrott, D. J., Henrich, C. C., & Eckhardt, C. I. (2020). The structure of aggression in conflict-prone couples: Validation of a measure of the Forms and Functions of Intimate Partner Aggression (FFIPA). Psychological Assessment, 32(5), 461–472.
Johnson, W. L., Taylor, B. G., Mumford, E. A., & Liu, W. (2020). Dyadic correlates of the perpetration of psychological aggression among intimate partners. Psychology of Violence, 10(4), 422–431.
Lardon, C., Wolsko, C., Trickett, E., Henry, D., & Hopkins, S. (2016). Assessing health in an Alaska native cultural context: The Yup’ik Wellness Survey. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 22(1), 126–136.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION
What is Expressive Aggression?
To select and enter your answer go to .