The Publication below is from the Alcohol Health and Research World.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Segal, Bernard Ph.D. Drinking and Drinking-Related Problems among Alaska Natives. Alcohol Health and Research World. Vol. 22, No. 4. 1998. pg. 276-280.
The article above contains foundational information. Articles below contain optional updates.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION
What are six areas that need to be studied further in order to understand alcohol use and abuse among Alaskan Natives?
To select and enter your answer go to .