The Publication below is from the Montana Department of
Public Health and Human Services.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Sherri Downing. The Empty Shawl: Honoring Native Women by Stopping the Violence. Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services. January 2010. pg. 22-25.
The article above contains foundational information. Articles below contain optional updates.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION 4
Acts of domestic violence committed against Native Americans by non-Indians on tribal lands fall solely under federal jurisdiction, making it crucial to refer all such offenses to what office for prosecution? Record the letter of the correct answer the .