The Publication below is from the National Institute of Health.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Sarche, Michelle and Spicer, Paul. Poverty and Health Disparities for American Indian and Alaska Native Children: Current Knowledge and Future Prospects. National Institute of Health. pg. 1-6.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article References:
Gloppen, K., McMorris, B., Gower, A., & Eisenberg, M. (2018). Associations between bullying involvement, protective factors, and mental health among American Indian youth. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 88(4), 413–421.
Podlogar, M. C., & Novins, D. K. (2015). Quality of care in American Indian child and adolescent behavioral health: A pilot study of patient and family perspectives. Psychological Services, 12(2), 112–122.
Scott, W. D., Clapp, J., Mileviciute, I., & Mousseau, A. (2016). Children’s Depression Inventory: A unidimensional factor structure for American Indian and Alaskan native youth. Psychological Assessment, 28(1), 81–91.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION 3
What health disparity is 3 to 6 times higher among American Indian and Alaska Native than among their non-Native peers? Record the letter of the correct answer the .