The Publication below is from The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Marcel O. Bonn-Miller, Ph.D. Cannabis & PTSD: Existing Evidence and Clinical Considerations. U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 2016, p25-28.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article References:
Pearson, M. R. (2019). A meta-analytic investigation of the associations between cannabis use and cannabis-related negative consequences. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 33(3), 190–196.
Ridenour, T. A., Halliburton, A. E., & Bray, B. C. (2015). Does DSM-5 nomenclature for inhalant use disorder improve upon DSM-IV? Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 29(1), 211–217.
Spradlin, A., Marcus, D. K., & Cuttler, C. (2020). The latent structure of cannabis misuse: A taxometric analysis. Psychological Assessment, 32(8), 803–808.
What are the symptoms of Cannabis Withdrawal in DSM-5?
To select and enter your answer go to .