The Publication below is from The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Marcel O. Bonn-Miller, Ph.D. Cannabis & PTSD: Existing Evidence and Clinical Considerations. U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 2016, p1-20.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article References:
Jones, C. B., Hill, M. L., Pardini, D. A., & Meier, M. H. (2016). Prevalence and correlates of vaping cannabis in a sample of young adults. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 30(8), 915–921.
Kevorkian, S., Bonn-Miller, M. O., Belendiuk, K., Carney, D. M., Roberson-Nay, R., & Berenz, E. C. (2015). Associations among trauma, posttraumatic stress disorder, cannabis use, and cannabis use disorder in a nationally representative epidemiologic sample. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 29(3), 633–638.
Pacheco-Colón, I., Limia, J. M., & Gonzalez, R. (2018). Nonacute effects of cannabis use on motivation and reward sensitivity in humans: A systematic review. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 32(5), 497–507.
Why do people use Cannabis?
To select and enter your answer go to .