The Publication below is from the Alaska Air Medical
Escort Training Manual.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Alaska Air Medical Escort Training Manual. Diversity and Cultural Issues in Alaska. Alaska Air Medical Escort. Fourth Edition. pg. 247-266.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article References:
Mohatt, N. V., Fok, C. C. T., Burket, R., Henry, D., & Allen, J. (2011). Assessment of awareness of connectedness as a culturally-based protective factor for Alaska native youth. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 17(4), 444–455.
Nakamura, N., Tummala-Narra, P., & Zárate, M. A. (2013). Expanding our borders: Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology’s special issue on immigration. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 19(3), 233–235.
Shepherd, S. M., & Lewis-Fernandez, R. (2016). Forensic risk assessment and cultural diversity: Contemporary challenges and future directions. Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, 22(4), 427–438.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION
What are four cultural differences between Alaska Native cultures and the dominant mainstream culture?
To select and enter your answer go to .