The Flip Book below is from The Child Welfare Information Gateway and Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s (AHRQ).
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Child Welfare Information Gateway. (august 2012). Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children Affected by Sexual Abuse or Trauma. Child Welfare Information Gateway, 1-16.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway. (2013). Long-term consequences of child abuse and neglect. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Children’s Bureau, 1-10.
- Goldman, F. J., Lloyd, S., Murphy, R., Crowson, M., A, Casanueva, C., Zolotor, A., . . . Viswanathan, M. (april 2013). Child Exposure to Trauma: Comparative Effectiveness of Interventions Addressing Maltreatment. Comparative Effectiveness. Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 89. (Prepared by the RTIUNC Evidence-based Practice Center under Contract No. 290-2007-10056-I.) AHRQ Publication No. 13-EHC002-EF. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality., 1-24. Retrieved from www.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/reports/final.cfm.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION 18
What are some maladaptive or unhelpful beliefs and attribution as they are related to abusive events?
Record the letter of the correct answer the .