|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
- Alternative Treatments For Postpartum Mood Disorders; Mothering; May/Jun2007, Issue 142
- Brown, Sylvia and Mary Dowd Struck, R.M., M.S., C.N.M. The Post-Pregnancy Handbook. St. Martin’s Press: New York. 2002.
- De Judicibus, Margaret A., McCabe, Marita P.; Psychological Factors and the Sexuality of Pregnant and Postpartum Women; Journal of Sex Research; May 2002, Vol. 39, Issue 2
- Depression. Depression Annual Report, Dec2001\
- Depression During Pregnancy and After; Harvard Mental Health Letter; Sep 2002; Vol. 19, Issue 3
- Dietz, Laura J., Jennings, Kay Donahue, Abrew, Amy J.; Social Skill in Self-Assertive Strategies of Toddlers with Depressed and Nondepressed Mothers; Journal of Genetic Psychology; Mar 2005; Vol. 166, Issue 1
- Dulude, D., Wright, J., Belanger, C.; The effects of pregnancy complications on the parental adaptation process.; Journal of Reproductive & Infant Psychology; Feb 2000; Vol. 18, Issue 1
- Elliott, S. A., Leverton, T. J.; Is the EPDS a magic wand?: 2. 'Myths' and the evidence base; Journal of Reproductive & Infant Psychology; Nov 2000; Vol. 18, Issue 4
- Graham, J.E., Lobel, M., Deluca, R.S.; Anger After Childbirth: An Overlooked Reaction to Postpartum Stressors; Psychology of Women Quarterly; Fall 2002; Vol. 26, Issue 3
- Johnson, Teddi Dineley; More postpartum depression programs reaching mothers; Nation’s Health; Aug2002; Vol. 36, Issue 6
- Kelly, Alice Lesch; When Mama Sings the Blues; Fit Pregnancy; Apr/May 2005; Vol.12, Issue
- Landes, Sara J. The Case: Treating Jared Through Dialectical Behavior Therapy. Journal of Clinical Psychology. May2013, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p488-489. 2p. DOI: 10.1002/jclp.21984
- Levy, Mark, Sabraw, Stacy; Moms Who Kill; Psychology Today; Dec 2002; Vol. 35, Issue 6
- Logsdon, M. Cynthia; Wisner, Katherine; Hanusa, Barbara H.; Does Maternal Role Functioning Improve with Antidepressant Treatment in Women with Postpartum Depression?; Journal of Women's Health, January 2009, Vol 18 Issue 1, p85
- Philip J. Cowen and Michael Browning. What has serotonin to do with depression?. National Center for Biotechnology Information. World Psychiatry 14:2 - June 2015, p158-160.
- Ross, Lori E.; Dennis, Cindy-Lee; The Prevalence of Postpartum Depression among Women with Substance Use, an Abuse History, or Chronic Illness: A Systematic Review; Journal of Women's Health, April 2009, Vol 18 Issue 4, p475
- Sebastian, Linda. Overcoming Postpartum Depression & Anxiety. Addicus Books: Omaha, NE. 1998.
-Wegener, Ingo; Alfter, Susanne; Geiser, Franziska; Liedtke, Reinhard; Conrad, Rupert, "Schema Change Without Schema Therapy: The Role of Early Maladaptive Schemata for a Successful Treatment of Major Depression", Psychiatry: Interpersonal & Biological Processes. Spring 2013, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p1-17. 17p. DOI: 10.1521/psyc.2013.76.1.1.
- Zittel-Palamara, Kimberley; Cercone, Sarah A.; Rockmaker, Julie R.; Spiritual Support for Women with Postpartum Depression; Journal of Psychology & Christianity, October 2009, Vol 28 Issue 3, p213
Others who bought this Depression Course