|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Abramowitz, Jonathan S. Mayo Clinic Journal of Clinical Psychology 2004.
-Cassin, Stephanie E.; Richter, Margaret A.; Zhang, K. Anne; Rector, Neil A.; Quality of Life in Treatment-Seeking Patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder With and Without Major Depressive Disorder; Canadian Journal of Psychiatry; July 2009; Vol. 54; Issue 7; p 460-468
- Castle, David J.; Groves, Aaron. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 2000.
- Faulkner, Martha, PhD, CNP, LISW. Assessment and Treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Children and Adolescents. University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center Children’s Psychiatric Center - Cimarron Clinic, 2018.
- Halmi, Katherine A. MD; Tozzi, Federica MD; Thornton, Laura M. PhD; Crow, Scott MD; Fichter, Manfred M. MD; Kaplan, Allan S. MD; Keel, Pamela PhD; Klump, Kelly L. PhD; Lilenfeld, Lisa R. PhD; Mitchell, James E. MD; Plotnicov, Katherine H. PhD; Pollice, Christine MPH; Rotondo, Alessandro MD; Strober, Michael PhD; Woodside, D. Blake MD; Berrettini, Wade H. MD; Kaye, Walter H. MD; Bulik, Cynthia M. PhD. International Journal of Eating Disorders, Dec2005, Vol. 38 Issue 4.
- Krebs, Georgina, Koen Bolhuis, Isobel Heyman, David Mataix-Cols, Cynthia Turner, and Argyris Stringaris, Temper Outbursts in Paediatric Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and their Association with Depressed Mood and Treatment Outcome, Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 2013, p1-10.
- Podea, Delia; Suciu, Radu; Suciu, Cristina; Ardelean, Mihai; An Update on the Cognitive Behavior Therapy of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in Adults; Journal of Cognitive & Behavioral Psychotherapies; Sept. 2009; Vol. 9; Issue 2; p 221- 234
- Purdon, Christine. Wiley Periodicals, Inc. J Clin Psychol/In Session 60, 2004
- Storch, Ph.D., Eric A.; Heidgerken, Ph.D., Amanda D.; Adkins, M.S., Jennifer W.; Cole, M.S., Michael; Murphy, M.D., Tanya K.; Geffken, Ph.D., Gary R. Depression and Anxiety, 2005.
-Sturm, Rebecca; Obsessive-compulsive disorder in children: The Role of nurse practitioners; Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners; July 2009; Vol. 21; Issue 7; p 393-402.
Others who bought this OCD Course