If you would like additional information on this topic,
below are OPTIONAL books to consider buying for your personal library...
- Chalsma PhD, PsyD, H.W.; The Chambers of Memory: PTSD in the Life Stories of U.S.Vietnam Veterans; Jason Aronson Inc: New Jersey; 1998
- Bergner, Raymond M.; Trauma, Exposure, and World Reconstruction; American Journal of Psychotherapy; 2009; Vol. 63; Issue 3; p 267-283
-Gonçalves, Raquel; Pedrozo, Ana Lúcia; Freire Coutinho, Evandro Silva; Figueira, Ivan; Ventura, Paula., Efficacy of Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy in the Treatment of PTSD: A Systematic Review., PLoS ONE. Dec2012, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p1-7. 7p.
- Herman MD, Judith Lewis; Trauma and Recovery; BasicBooks: New York; 1992
- Hybels-Steer PhD, Mariann; Aftermath: Survive and Overcome Trauma; Simon & Schuster: New York; 1995. (Edited)
- Matsakis PhD, Aphrodite; I Can’t Get Over It: A Handbook for Trauma Survivors; New Harbinger Publications, Inc: California; 1992
- Moon, Claire; Healing Past Violence: Traumatic Assumptions and Therapeutic Interventions in War and Reconciliation; Journal of Human Rights; March 2009; Vol. 8; Issue 1; p 71- 92
- Porterfield MA, Kay Marie; Straight Talk About Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder; Facts On File: New York; 1996
- Schiraldi PhD, Glenn R.; The Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Sourcebook; Lowell House: California; 2000
- Solomon, Zahava; Dekel, Rachel; Zerach, Gadi; Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Marital Adjustment: The Mediating Role of Forgiveness; Family Process; Dec 2009; Vol. 48; Issue 4; p 546-559
-Tran, Christy T.; Kuhn, Eric; Walser, Robyn D.; Drescher, Kent D., The Relationship between Religiosity, PTSD, and Depressive Symptoms in Veterans in PTSD Residential Treatment., Journal of Psychology & Theology. Winter2012, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p313-322. 10p. 2 Charts, 4 Graphs.