The Publication below is from Bartol
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Forensic Psychology and the Victims of Crime. Bartol, February 2004, Chapter 7, p189-212.
The article above contains foundational information. Articles below contain optional updates.
Well-trained forensic psychologists must recognize that the traditional psychological concepts and theories used in assessment and treatment approaches were developed from what? Record the letter of the correct answer the