- Antshel, K. M. (2015). Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Oxford Clinical Psychology. doi:10.1093/med:psych/9780199733668.003.0002
- Berwid, Olga G.; Halperin, Jeffrey M.; Johnson, Ray; Marks, David J. Preliminary evidence for reduced posterror reaction time slowing in hyperactive/inattentive preschool children. Child Neuropsychology.
Mar2014, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p196-209. 14p. 3 Charts, 1 Graph. DOI: 10.1080/09297049.2012.762760.
- Brantley, Jeffrey and Wendy Millstine, Five Good Minutes, New Harbinger Publications, Inc., Oakland California, 2005.
- Brynes, Glenn and Carol Watkins. "Attention Deficit in Adults: It Rarely Travels Alone." Attention Deficit Disorder. 2004. Northern County Psychiatric Associates. 10 July 2006.
-Cumyn, Lucy; French, Lisa; Hechtman, Lily; Comorbidity in Adults with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder; Canadian Journal of Psychiatry; October 2009, Vol 54 Issue 10, p673
-Dowson, J. H.; Blackwell, A. D; Impulsive aggression in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder; Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, February 2010, Vol 121 Issue 2, p103.
- Ford-Jones P. C. (2015). Misdiagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 'Normal behaviour' and relative maturity. Paediatrics & child health, 20(4), 200–202.
-Fuller-Thomson, Esme; Mehta, Rukshan; Valeo, Angela. Establishing a Link Between Attention Deficit Disorder/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Childhood Physical Abuse. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma. Feb2014, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p188-198.
- Geffen, J., & Forster, K. (2017). Treatment of adult ADHD: A clinical perspective. Therapeutic Advances in Psychopharmacology, 8(1), 25-32. doi:10.1177/2045125317734977
-Hariprasad, V. R.; Arasappa, R.; Varambally, S.; Srinath, S.; Gangadhar, B. N. Feasibility and efficacy of yoga as an add-on intervention in attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder: An exploratory study. Indian Journal of Psychiatry. Jul2013 Supplement, Vol. 55, pS379-S384.
- Kelly, Kate and Peggy Ramundo, You Mean I’m not Lazy, Stupid, or Crazy?!, Tyrell & Jerem Press, Cincinnati Ohio, 1993.
- Kelly, Kate and Peggy Ramundo, The ADDed Dimension, Scribner, New York, 1997.
-Langer, Sylvia; Greiner, Anja; Koydemir, Selda; Schütz, Astrid. Evaluation of a Stress Management Training Program for Adults With ADHD--A Pilot Study. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy. 2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p96-110.
-Ludlow, Amanda K.; Garrood, Amy; Lawrence, Kate; Gutierrez, Roberto. Emotion Recognition From Dynamic Emotional Displays in Children With ADHD. Journal of Social & Clinical Psychology. May2014, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p413-427.
- Nadeau, Kathleen G.; Career Choices and Workplace Challenges for Individual with ADHD; Journal of Clinical Psychology; May 2005; Vol. 61 Issue 5, p549
- Quinn, Patricia O.; Treating adolescent girls and women with ADHD: Gender-Specific Issue; Journal of Clinical Psychology; May 2005, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p579
-Robbins, CA; ADHD Couple And Family Relationships; Enhancing Communication And Understanding Through Imago Relationship Therapy; Journal of Clinical Psychology; May 2005; Vol. 61 Issue 5, p565
- Sills, Judith, Excess Baggage: Getting Out of Your Own Way, Penguin Books, New York, 1993.
-Sitholey, Prabhat; Agarwal, Vivek; Sharma, Swapnil; An exploratory clinical study of adult attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder from India; Indian Journal of Medical Research, January 2009, Vol 129 Issue 1, p83/
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2015). Adults With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Substance Use Disorders. Advisory, Volume 14, Issue 3
- Wasserstein, Jeanette; Diagnostic Issues For Adolescents And Adults With ADHD; Journal of Clinical Psychology; May 2005; Vol. 61 Issue 5, p 535
- Watkins, Carol E. "AD/HD Co-Morbidity: What’s Under the Tip of the Iceberg?" Attention Deficit Disorder. 2004. Northern County Psychiatric Associates. 10 July 2006. <http://www.ncpamd.com/ADD_Comorbidity.htm>.
- Weiss, Margaret and Candice Murray; Assessment and Management of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults; CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal; March 2003; Vol. 168 Issue 6, p715
- Yewers, T.M., D.A. Hay and A. Barton; Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and severity of drug use in a sample of adult male drug users; Australian Psychologist; Jun2005; Vol. 40 Issue 2, p109