|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
Infertility: Interventions for Shame, Mourning, and Feelings of Inferiority
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Awartani, Khalid A.; Samar Nahas; Al Hassan, Saad H.; Al Deery, Mashael A.; Coskun, Serdar; Infertility treatment outcome in sub groups of obese population; Reproductive Biology & Endocrinology
-Baron, Judith; Counseling and Infertility: Ethical Issues; Therapy Today; Oct 2006; Vol. 17; Issue 8
- Clarke, Lara Hurd, Martin-Matthews, Anne, Matthews, Ralph; The Continuity and Discontinuity of the Embodied Self in Infertility; Canadian Review of Sociology & Anthropology; Feb 2006; Vol. 43; Issue 1.
- Crha, Igor; Ventruba, Pavel; Zakova, Jana; Huser, Martin; Kubesova, Barbara; Hudecek, Robert; Jarkovsky, Jiri; Survival and infertility treatment in male cancer patients after sperm banking; Fertility & Sterility, June 2009, Vol 91 Issue 6, p2344
- Dayus, Deborah, Rajacich, Dale, Carty Laurie; Promoting Health among Infertile Couples through Support Groups: Guidance & Counseling; Summer01; Vol. 16; Issue 4
- Gibson, Donna M., Myers, Jane E.; Gender and Infertility: A Relational Approach to Counseling Women: Journal of Counseling & Development: Fall 2000; Vol. 78, Issue 4
- Gibson, Donna M., Myers, Jane E.; The Effect of Social Coping Resources and Growth-Fostering Relationships on Infertility Stress in Women; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; Jan 2002; Vol. 24; Issue 1.
- Lin, Yii-Nii; Counseling a Taiwanese woman with infertility problems: Counseling Psychology QuarterlyJun 2002; Vol. 15; Issue 2.
-Monach, Jim; Stresses and Distresses: Therapy Today; Oct 2006; Vol. 17; Issue 8.
- Perkins, Jo; The psychological impact of infertility; Therapy Today; Oct 2006: Vol. 17, Issue 8
- Pike, Sheila, Grieve, Kate; Counseling Perspectives on the Landscape of Infertility; Therapy Today; Oct 2006; Vol.17; Issue 8
- Schneider, Myra G., Forthofer, Melinda S.; Associations of Psychosocial Factors with the Stress of Infertility Treatment; Health & Social Work; Aug 2005; Vol. 30; Issue 3.
- Yli-Kuha, A.-N.; Gissler, M.; Luoto, R.; Hemminki, E; Success of infertility treatments in Finland in the period 1992–2005; European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology & Reproductive Biology, May 2009, Vol 144 Issue 1, p54
Others who bought this Couples Course
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Work CEUs, Psychology CEUs, Counselor CEUs, MFT CEUs