|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article References:
- Brand, Matthias, Christian Laier and Kimberly S.Young, Internet Addiction: Coping Styles, Expectancies, and Treatment Implications. Frontiers of Psychology, 11 November 2014, p1-14.
- Cash, Hilarie, Cosette D. Rae. Internet Addiction: A Brief Summary of Research and Practice. Current Psychiatry Reviews, 2012, 8 p 292-8.
- Casha, Hilarie, Cosette D. Raea, Ann H. Steel and Alexander Winkler. Internet Addiction: A Brief Summary of Research and Practice, reSTART Internet Addiction Recovery Program, Fall City, WA 98024, 2012, p1-7.
- Face Time?; Current Events; Dec 2009; Vol. 109; Issue 12; p 7
- Fisher, Richard; Just can’t get e-nough; New Scientist; Dec 2006; Vol. 192; Issue 2583/2584.
- Flanagan, Caitlin; Babes in the Woods; Atlantic Monthly; Jul/Aug 2007; Vol. 300; Issue 1.
- Greenfield, David N. Ph.D.; Virtual Addiction: Help for Netheads, Cyberfreaks, and Those Who Love Them; New Harbinger Publications, Inc.; Oakland, CA, 1999
- Junghyun Kim; LaRose, Robert; Wei Peng; Loneliness as the Cause and the Effect of Problematic Internet Use: The Relationship between Internet Use and Psychological Well-Being; CyberPsychology & Behavior; Aug. 2009, Vol. 12. Issue 4. p 451-455
- Kim, Hyunna. Exercise rehabilitation of smartphone addiction. Journal of Exercise Rehabilitation, 2013, 9(6), p 500-505.
- Kuss, Daria J., Lopez-Fernandez, Olatz. Internet addiction and problematic Internet use: A systematic review of clinical research. World Journal of Psychiatry, Mar2016, 6(1), p 143-176.
- Mitchell, Peter; Internet addiction: genuine diagnosis or not?; Lancet; Feb 2000; Vol. 335; Issue 9204.
- Monastersky, Richard; Who’s minding the teenage brain?; Chronicle of Higher Education; Jan 2007; Vol. 53; Issue 19.
- Mustafa KOC. Internet Addiction and Psychopatology. The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, Jan2011, 10(1), p 143-148.
- Nanci Hellmich; @nancihellmich; USA TODAY. Latest cyberbullying tragedy could be a teachable moment. USA Today. 10/17/2013.
- Piddock, Charles; Tangled in the Web; Current Health; Jan 2005; Vol. 31; Issue 5.
- Prichard, Jeremy; Spiranovic, Caroline; Watters, Paul; Lueg, Christopher. Young people, child pornography, and subcultural norms on the Internet. Journal of the American Society for Information Science & Technology. May2013, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p992-1000. 9p. 2 Charts. DOI: 10.1002/asi.22816.
- Robinson, Elly. Parental involvement in preventing and responding to cyberbullying. Family Matters. 2013, Issue 92, p68-76. 9p. 3 Black and White Photographs.
- Sevcikova, Anna; Daneback, Kristian. Editorial: Internet sexuality. Cyberpsychology. 2014, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p1-5. 5p. DOI: 10.5817/CP2014-1-1.
- The Psychological Impact of Cyber Bullying. Child Law Practice. Dec2013, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p186-186. 1/2p.
- Wallis, Claudia, Cole Wendy, Steptoe, Sonja & Sarah Dale; The multitasking generation; Time; Mar 2006; Vol. 167; Issue 13.
- Walther, Joseph & Lany Reid; Understanding the allure of the internet; Chronicle of Higher Education; Feb 2000; Vol. 46; Issue 22.
- Young, Dr. Kimberly S.; Caught in the Net: How to Recognize the Signs of Internet Addiction and a Winning Strategy for Recovery; John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; New York, 1998
- Young, Kimberly; Understanding Online Gaming Addition and Treatment Issues of Adolescents; American Journal of Family Therapy; Dec 2009; Vol. 37; Issue 5; p 355
Others who bought this Internet Course
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Worker CEUs, Counselor CEUs,Psychologist CEUs, MFT CEUs