|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Andrews, Michelle; Decoding MySpace; US News & World Report; Sept 2006; Vol. 141; Issue 10.
- Brand, Matthias, Christian Laier and Kimberly S.Young, Internet Addiction: Coping Styles, Expectancies, and Treatment Implications. Frontiers of Psychology, 11 November 2014, p1-14.
- Cash, Hilarie, Cosette D. Rae. Internet Addiction: A Brief Summary of Research and Practice. Current Psychiatry Reviews, 2012, 8 p 292-8.
- Casha, Hilarie, Cosette D. Raea, Ann H. Steel and Alexander Winkler. Internet Addiction: A Brief Summary of Research and Practice, reSTART Internet Addiction Recovery Program, Fall City, WA 98024, 2012, p1-7.
- Face Time?; Current Events; Dec 2009; Vol. 109; Issue 12; p 7
- Fisher, Richard; Just can’t get e-nough; New Scientist; Dec 2006; Vol. 192; Issue 2583/2584.
- Junghyun Kim; LaRose, Robert; Wei Peng; Loneliness as the Cause and the Effect of Problematic Internet Use: The Relationship between Internet Use and Psychological Well-Being; CyberPsychology & Behavior; Aug. 2009, Vol. 12. Issue 4. p 451-455
- Kim, Hyunna. Exercise rehabilitation of smartphone addiction. Journal of Exercise Rehabilitation, 2013, 9(6), p 500-505.
- Kuss, Daria J., Lopez-Fernandez, Olatz. Internet addiction and problematic Internet use: A systematic review of clinical research. World Journal of Psychiatry, Mar2016, 6(1), p 143-176.
- Mitchell, Peter; Internet addiction: genuine diagnosis or not?; Lancet; Feb 2000; Vol. 335; Issue 9204.
- Mustafa KOC. Internet Addiction and Psychopatology. The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, Jan2011, 10(1), p 143-148.
- Young, Kimberly; Understanding Online Gaming Addition and Treatment Issues of Adolescents; American Journal of Family Therapy; Dec 2009; Vol. 37; Issue 5; p 355
Others who bought this Internet Course
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Worker CEUs, Counselor CEUs,Psychologist CEUs, MFT CEUs