The Flip Book below is from The COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS Executive Office of Health and Human Services. Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Treatment of Bipolar DIsorder in Adults: PSYCHOSOCIAL INTERVENTIONS. Department of Mental Health Marylou Sudders, Commissioner, June 2002, Pages 26-40.
The article above contains foundational information. Articles below contain optional updates.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article References:
Dejonckheere, E., Mestdagh, M., Houben, M., Erbas, Y., Pe, M., Koval, P., Brose, A., Bastian, B., & Kuppens, P. (2018). The bipolarity of affect and depressive symptoms. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 114(2), 323–341.
Dunne, L., Perich, T., & Meade, T. (2019). The relationship between social support and personal recovery in bipolar disorder. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal, 42(1), 100–103.
Gilkes, M., Perich, T., & Meade, T. (2019). Predictors of self-stigma in bipolar disorder: Depression, mania, and perceived cognitive function. Stigma and Health, 4(3), 330–336.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION 18
What are twelve topics that psychoeducation should include?
Record the letter of the correct answer the