If you would like additional information on this topic,
below are OPTIONAL books to consider buying for your personal library...
- Barber, Paul. Living Gestalt Moments with Anna A Spiritual Journey through Alzheimer's. Gestalt Review. 2013, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p214-228. 15p.
- Çakır, Armağan Emre; Gestalt Ontology in International Relations: The Case of European Integration; International Studies Perspectives, 2009-08, Vol. 10 Issue 3
- Cole, Peter. In the Shadow of the Leader: Power, Reflection, and Dialogue in Gestalt Group Therapy. Gestalt Review. 2013, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p178-188. 11p.
- du Plock, Simon; Handbook for Theory, Research, and Practice in Gestalt Therapy; Existential Analysis: Journal of the Society for Existential Analysis, 2009-07, Vol. 20 Issue 2
- Fletcher, Teresa B.; Hinkle, J. Scott; Adventure Based Counseling: An Innovation in Counseling; Journal of Counseling & Development, Summer2002, Vol. 80 Issue 3
- Fischer, Susan L. The Gestalt Profession: An Open System. Gestalt Review. 2013, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p210-213. 4p.
- Jacobs, Susanne; Humour in Gestalt Therapy – Curative Force and Catalyst for Change: A Case Study; South African Journal of Psychology, 2009-12, Vol. 39 Issue 4
- Levitt, Heidi; Korman, Yifaht; Angus, Lynne; A metaphor analysis in treatments of depression: metaphor as a marker of change; Counselling Psychology Quarterly, Mar2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1
- Lowe Jr., Walter; Detriangulation of Absent Fathers in Single-Parent Black Families: Techniques of Imagery; American Journal of Family Therapy, Jan-Mar2000, Vol. 28 Issue 1
- Mills, Letty J.; Daniluk, Judith C.; Her Body Speaks: The Experience of Dance Therapy for Women Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse; Journal of Counseling & Development, Winter2002, Vol. 80 Issue 1
- O'Leary, Eleanor; Nieuwstraten, Inge M.; The exploration of memories in Gestalt reminiscence therapy; Counselling Psychology Quarterly, Jun2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2
- Passons, William R.; Gestalt Approaches in Counseling; Holt, Rineheart and Winston, Inc.: Fort Worth; 1975
- Rhyne, Janie; The Gestalt Approach To Experience, Art, And Art Therapy; American Journal of Art Therapy; Aug2001, Vol. 40 Issue 1
- Roos, Susan. Chronic Sorrow and Ambiguous Loss: Gestalt Methods for Coping with Grief. Gestalt Review. 2013, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p229-239. 11p.
- Roubal, J., Francesetti, G., and Gecele, M. Aesthetic Diagnosis in Gestalt Therapy. Behavioral Sciences, October 2017, 7(70). p 1-13.
- Servaty-Seib, Heather L.; Connections Between Counseling Theories and Current Theories of Grief and Mourning; Journal of Mental Health Counseling, Apr2004, Vol. 26 Issue 2
- Siampani, Katerina. Incorporating Sandplay Therapy into Gestalt Therapy in the Treatment of Dementia. Gestalt Review. 2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p35-58. 24p. 1 Diagram.
- Silvia, Paul J.; Duval, T. Shelley; Objective Self-Awareness Theory: Recent Progress and Enduring Problems; Personality & Social Psychology Review, 2001, Vol. 5 Issue 3
- Somer, Liora; Somer, Eli; Perspectives on the Use of Glass in Therapy; American Journal of Art Therapy, Feb2000, Vol. 38 Issue 3
- Wagemas, J., Elder, J. H., Kubovy, M., Palmer, S. E., Peterson, M. A., Singh, M., and Heydt, R. V. D. A Century of Gestalt Psychology in Visual Perception I. Perceptual Grouping and Figure-Ground Organization. Psychol Bull, November 2012, 138(6). p 1172-1217.