|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Abraham, Suzanne; Llewellyn-Jones, Derek; Anorexia nervosa; Eating Disorders (Oxford), 2001
-Crow, Scott J.; Mitchell, James E.; Roerig, James D.; Steffen, Kristine; What potential role is there for medication treatment in anorexia nervosa?; International Journal of Eating Disorders, 2009-01, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p.1
- Draper, Heather; Anorexia Nervosa And Respecting A Refusal Of Life-Prolonging Therapy: A Limited Justification; Bioethics, Apr2000, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p120
- Geist, Rose; Heinmaa, Margus; Stephens, Derek; Davis, Ron; Katzman, Debra K; Comparison of Family Therapy and Family Group Psychoeducation in Adolescents With Anorexia Nervosa; Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, Mar2000, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p173
- Harshbarger, Jenni L.; Ahlers-Schmidt, Carolyn R.; Mayans, Laura; Mayans, David; Hawkins, Joseph H.; Pro-anorexia Websites: What a Clinician Should Know; International Journal of Eating Disorders, 2009-05, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p.367
- Kaplan, Allan S; Psychological Treatments for Anorexia Nervosa A Review of Published Studies and Promising New Directions; Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, Apr2002, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p235
- Maladaptive Disorders. Eating Disorders.
- Santonastaso, Paolo; Bosello, Romina; Schiavone, Paolo; Tenconi, Elena; Degortes, Daniela; Favaro, Angela; Typical and Atypical Restrictive Anorexia Nervosa: Weight History, Body Image, Psychiatric Symptoms, and Response to Outpatient Treatment, 2009-07, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p.464
Others who bought this Eating Disorders Course
Test for this course | Eating Disorders CEU Courses
Back to Section 9
Table of Contents
New research finds that eating and especially overeating in response to negative emotions is a risk factor for binge eating and developing eating disorders such as bulimia. Eating can serve...
A new study finds that autistic traits can set the stage for eating disorders. Previous research has found that about 20 percent to 30 percent of adults with eating disorders...
A new study finds that a staggering 87.2 percent of female Australian university students have engaged in “Drunkorexia,” a dangerous behavior where disordered patterns of eating are used to offset...
Are we the best at judging our own attractiveness? New research shows we aren’t. For a new study, researchers at the Experimental Virtual Environments (EVENT) Lab at the University of...
Teens who are bullied about their weight may be more likely to use alcohol or cannabis compared to their non-bullied peers, according to a new study published online in the...