|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Abramson, M. Reflections on knowing oneself ethically: Toward a working framework for social work practice. Families in Society, 1996a, 77(4), 195-202.
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Code of Ethics http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/Legal_Ethics/Code_of_Ethics.aspx
- American Counseling Association. (2014). ACA Code of Ethics. Retrieved from http://www.counseling.org/docs/ethics/2014-aca-code-of-ethics.pdf?sfvrsn=4
- American Psychological Association (APA). (2017, January 1). Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct. Retrieved from http://www.apa.org/ethics/code
- Barker, R. L. (1998). Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare. Washington, DC: NASW Press. Rankin, Mary, JD employed by the Healthcare Training Institute to research and write the article Evolution of Social Work Ethics. Edited by Tracy Appleton, LCSW. The reference Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare. Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998
-Cheung, Monit; McNeil Boutté-Queen, Needha; Assessing the Relative Importance of the Child Sexual Abuse Interview Protocol Items to Assist Child Victims in Abuse Disclosure; January 2010, Vol 25 Issue 1, p11
-Christoffersen, Mogens Nygaard; DePanfilis, Diane; Prevention of child abuse and neglect and improvements in child development Child Abuse Review, February 2009, Vol 18 Issue 1, p24
- Cruz, Francisco MA, & Laura Essen, Adult Survivors of Childhood Emotional, Physical, and Sexual Abuse: Dynamics and Treatment, Jason Aronson, Inc.: New Jersey, 2004.
-Duffany, Adrienne; Panos, Patrick T., Outcome Evaluation of a Group Treatment of Sexually Abused and Reactive Children, Research on Social Work Practice, May 2009, Vol. 19, Issue 3, p 291
- Foster, Carolyn PhD, The Family Patterns Workbook, Putnum Publishing Group: New York, 2003.
- Jepsen, Ellen K. K.; Svagaard, Tron; Thelle, Mona I.; McCoullough, Leigh; Martisen, Egil W; Inpatient Treatment for Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse: A Preliminary Outcome Study; Journal of Trauma & Dissociation, September 2009, Vol 10 Issue 3, p315
- Kaufman, Bobbie PhD, & Agnes Wohl PhD, Casualties of Childhood: A Developmental Perspective on Sexual Abuse Using Projective Drawings, Brunner-Routledge: New York, 2002
.- Kennedy, Roger PhD, Child Abuse, Psychotherapy, and the Law, Free Association Books: New York, 1997.
- Kouyoumdjian, Haig; Perry, Andrea R.; Hansen, David J., Nonoffending Parent Expectations of Sexually Abused Children: Predictive Factors and Influence on Children's Recovery, Journal of Child Sexual Abuse, Feb 2009, Vol. 18, Issue 1, p 40- 61
- MacKinnon, Laurie K. PhD, Trust and Betrayal in the Treatment of Child Abuse, Guilford Press: New York, 1998.
- National Association of Social Workers. (2017). NASW Code of Ethics. Retrieved from https://www.socialworkers.org/About/Ethics/Code-of-Ethics/Code-of-Ethics-English
- National Board for Certified Counselors, Inc. and Affiliates. (2016, October 7). NBCC Code of Ethics. Retrieved from https://www.nbcc.org/Assets/Ethics/NBCCCodeofEthics.pdf
- Putman, Stacie E., The Monsters in My Head: Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and the Child Survivor of Sexual Abuse, Journal of Counseling & Development, Jan 2009, Vol. 87, Issue 1, p 80-90
- Reamer, Frederic G., Social Work Ethics Casebook: Cases and Commentary. Washington, DC: NASW Press, 2009
- Stuart, Richard B. PhD, Violent Behavior: Social Learning Approaches to Prediction, Management, and Treatment, Brunner/Mazel, Inc.: New York, 1998.
- Sullivan-Everstine, Diana PhD, & Louis Everstine, Sexual Trauma in Children and Adolescents: Dynamics and Treatment, Brunner/Mazel Publishers, Inc.: New York, 1999.
Others who bought this Child Abuse Course