link href="../../css/occ_course.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Akst, Daniel; Buyer’s remorse; Wilson Quarterly; Winter 2004; Vol. 28; Issue 1.
- Bridgforth, Glinda; When shopping is a sickness; Essence; Aug 2004; Vol. 35; Issue 4.
- Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy; Consumer Reports, November 2009, Vol 74 Issue 11, p 16
- Kellett, Stephen; Bolton, Jessica V.; Compulsive buying: A cognitive–behavioural model; Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy, April 2009, Vol 16 Issue 2, p83
- Loftus, Mary; Till debt do us part; Psychology Today; Nov/Dec 2004; Vol. 37; Issue 6.
- Watson, Stevie; CREDIT CARD MISUSE, MONEY ATTITUDES, AND COMPULSIVE BUYING BEHAVIORS: A COMPARISON OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL LOCUS OF CONTROL (LOC) CONSUMERS; College Student Journal, June 2009, Vol 43 Issue 2, p268
Others who bought this Addictions/Substance Abuse Course
Booklet for this course | Addictions CEU Courses
Forward to Section 20
Back to Section 18
Table of Contents
Recent studies have shown a strong connection between mental health disorders and substance abuse. Learn more about the relationship between depression and addiction, and how to find treatment help.
The post The Shocking Connection Between Depression and Addiction appeared first on Addictions.
Up to 14% of U.S. doctors are addicted to drugs or alcohol. There are a number of factors that contribute to this statistic, and the stigma surrounding the issue only works to fuel the epidemic.
The post Doctors Addicted to Drugs: Fentanyl Abuse in the Hospital appeared first on Addictions.
Many drug and alcohol addicts are able to function normally at work and in society, at least for a while. Here are some signs you or someone you know is a high functioning addict.
The post 9 Signs You’re a High-Functioning Addict appeared first on Addictions.
Xanax was developed to treat anxiety disorders, and is one of the most commonly prescribed drugs on the market today. Unfortunately, though effective, taking this medication poses a high risk for addiction.
The post How Long Does It Take to Get Addicted to Xanax? appeared first on Addictions.
Addiction recovery is a lifelong journey that requires continuous motivation and effort. The following quotes can help inspire you to stay drug-free for life.
The post 35 Addiction Recovery Quotes to Inspire You appeared first on Addictions.
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Worker CEU, Psychologist CEU, Counselor CEU, MFT CEU
Get Social Worker CEUs, Psychology CEUs, Marriage and Family Therapist CEUS, Counselor CEUS, or Addiction Counselor CEUs for license renewal. OnlineCECredit.com offers 150+ easy, fast, affordable CE courses to earn your Continuing Education Credit. We are an approved provider of CE courses by APA, ASWB, NBCC, NAADAC, and various State Licensing Boards.
Our objective is to provide you… the Social Worker, Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapist, Counselor, or Addiction Counselor with continuing education courses that contain practical, how-to interventions. Do these CE courses meet the requirements of your state licensing board? Select your state and profession above to view your Licensing Board's continuing education requirements.