|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Abramson, M. Reflections on knowing oneself ethically: Toward a working framework for social work practice. Families in Society, 1996a, 77(4), 195-202.
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Code of Ethics http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/Legal_Ethics/Code_of_Ethics.aspx
- American Psychological Association's (APA) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/
- Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare, Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998. Rankin, Mary, JD employed by the Healthcare Training Institute to research and write the article Evolution of Social Work Ethics. Edited by Tracy Appleton, LCSW. The reference Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare. Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998
- Edlefsen, Mary & Baird, Margaret; Making it Work: Preventative Mental Health Care for Disadvantaged Preschoolers; Social Work; Vol. 39 (5); 1994; US: NASW Press
- Gering, Mark; Receiving gifts from clients: ethical and therapeutic issues; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; Jul 2004; Vol. 26; Issue 3.
- Glass, Leonard; The gray areas of boundary crossings and violations; American Journal of Psychotherapy; 2003; Vol. 57; Issue 4.
- Marsh, Howard; Reynard, John; Patient confidentiality: ethical, legal and regulatory responsibilities; BJU International, July 2009, Vol 104 Issue 2
- Mighten, Janice. Confidentiality and Children with HIV, Pediatric Nursing, June 2009, Vol 21 Issue
- National Association of Social Workers, Code of Ethics http://www.naswdc.org/pubs/code/code.asp
- Nursing Management; The challenge of relationship boundaries in mental health; Oct 2004; Vol. 11; Issue 6.
- Reamer, Frederic; Boundary issues in social work: managing dual relationships; Social work; Jan 2003; Vol. 48; Issue 1.
- Reamer, Frederic G., Social Work Ethics Casebook: Cases and Commentary. Washington, DC: NASW Press, 2009
- Remer, Frederic; Update on confidentiality issues in practice with children: Ethics risk management; Children & Schools; Apr 2005; Vol. 27; Issue 2.
Others who bought this Confidentiality Course
Cybersecurity 2018 – The Year in Preview: HIPAA Compliance
JD Supra (press release)
Editors' Note: This is the first of a multi-part end-of-year series examining important trends in data privacy and cybersecurity during the coming year. Up next: the emerging threat landscape. Like many things in Washington, the HIPAA landscape in 2018 ...
Hudson Valley Fertility Implements Delivery Trust Email Encryption to Protect Patient Data and Comply with HIPAA ...
GlobeNewswire (press release)
IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 18, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Identillect Technologies Corp. (the "Company" or "Identillect") (TSX-V:ID) (OTCQB:IDTLF) (Frankfurt:8ID), a leading provider of email security today announced that Hudson Valley Fertility, an ...
HME: Not so hip on HIPAA?
The key elements of HIPAA compliance revolve around three safeguards, says Wayne van Halem: administrative (do you have policies and procedures in place, and do you perform training and education); physical (where are you storing your physical ...
Employer-Sponsored Health Plan HIPAA Compliance Checklist
The administrative simplification provision of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and its implementing regulations (HIPAA) impose obligations on employer-sponsored group health plans. Given recent high-profile HIPAA enforcement ...
Compliancy Group Announces HIPAA Compliance Checklist 2018
Compliancy Group Announces HIPAA Compliance Checklist 2018 Compliancy Group is proud to announce the release of its annual HIPAA Compliance Checklist 2018. The newly updated HIPAA compliance checklist for 2018 allows health care ...