|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Abramson, M. Reflections on knowing oneself ethically: Toward a working framework for social work practice. Families in Society, 1996a, 77(4), 195-202.
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Code of Ethics http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/Legal_Ethics/Code_of_Ethics.aspx
- American Psychological Association's (APA) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/
- Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare, Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998. Rankin, Mary, JD employed by the Healthcare Training Institute to research and write the article Evolution of Social Work Ethics. Edited by Tracy Appleton, LCSW. The reference Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare. Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998
- Edlefsen, Mary & Baird, Margaret; Making it Work: Preventative Mental Health Care for Disadvantaged Preschoolers; Social Work; Vol. 39 (5); 1994; US: NASW Press
- Gering, Mark; Receiving gifts from clients: ethical and therapeutic issues; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; Jul 2004; Vol. 26; Issue 3.
- Glass, Leonard; The gray areas of boundary crossings and violations; American Journal of Psychotherapy; 2003; Vol. 57; Issue 4.
- Marsh, Howard; Reynard, John; Patient confidentiality: ethical, legal and regulatory responsibilities; BJU International, July 2009, Vol 104 Issue 2
- Mighten, Janice. Confidentiality and Children with HIV, Pediatric Nursing, June 2009, Vol 21 Issue
- National Association of Social Workers, Code of Ethics http://www.naswdc.org/pubs/code/code.asp
- Nursing Management; The challenge of relationship boundaries in mental health; Oct 2004; Vol. 11; Issue 6.
- Reamer, Frederic; Boundary issues in social work: managing dual relationships; Social work; Jan 2003; Vol. 48; Issue 1.
- Reamer, Frederic G., Social Work Ethics Casebook: Cases and Commentary. Washington, DC: NASW Press, 2009
- Remer, Frederic; Update on confidentiality issues in practice with children: Ethics risk management; Children & Schools; Apr 2005; Vol. 27; Issue 2.
Others who bought this Confidentiality Course
Compliancy Group HIPAA Compliance App Gives Health Care Peace of Mind
Compliancy Group is proud to announce that its HIPAA compliance app helps simplify regulatory compliance requirements for health care providers, vendors, and service providers in all 50 states. NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 10, 2018. Compliancy ...
Compliancy Group Releases New HIPAA Compliance Checklist for 2019
Compliancy Group is proud to announce the release of its new HIPAA Compliance Checklist for 2019. The new HIPAA Compliance Checklist 2019 gives health care professionals and health care vendors a complete summary of everything that federal HIPAA ...
METROMSP Achieves HIPAA Compliance with Compliancy Group
5 Channel Partner Updates: Monday 11 November 2018
HIPAA Compliance Checklist: Compliancy Group has released a new HIPAA compliance checklist for 2019. 16. Partner Program: ERP Maestro, provider of automated and cloud-based controls for access, security and GRC, has launched a global partner ...
Immuta Releases Playbook for HIPAA-Compliant AI
Associated Press (press release) (blog)
COLLEGE PARK, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 6, 2018--Immuta, the leading provider of enterprise data management solutions for artificial intelligence (AI), today released its Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Compliance ...