|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Abramson, M. Reflections on knowing oneself ethically: Toward a working framework for social work practice. Families in Society, 1996a, 77(4), 195-202.
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Code of Ethics http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/Legal_Ethics/Code_of_Ethics.aspx
- American Psychological Association's (APA) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/
- Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare, Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998. Rankin, Mary, JD employed by the Healthcare Training Institute to research and write the article Evolution of Social Work Ethics. Edited by Tracy Appleton, LCSW. The reference Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare. Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998
- Gering, Mark; Receiving gifts from clients: ethical and therapeutic issues; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; Jul 2004; Vol. 26; Issue 3.
- Glass, Leonard; The gray areas of boundary crossings and violations; American Journal of Psychotherapy; 2003; Vol. 57; Issue 4.
- Marsh, Howard; Reynard, John; Patient confidentiality: ethical, legal and regulatory responsibilities; BJU International, July 2009, Vol 104 Issue 2
- Mighten, Janice. Confidentiality and Children with HIV, Pediatric Nursing, June 2009, Vol 21 Issue
- National Association of Social Workers, Code of Ethics http://www.naswdc.org/pubs/code/code.asp
- Nursing Management; The challenge of relationship boundaries in mental health; Oct 2004; Vol. 11; Issue 6.
- Olivier, Claude, Enhancing Confidentiality within Small Groups: The Experiences of AIDS Service Organizations; Social Work with Groups, December 2009, Vol 32 Issue
- Reamer, Frederic; Boundary issues in social work: managing dual relationships; Social work; Jan 2003; Vol. 48; Issue 1.
- Reamer, Frederic G., Social Work Ethics Casebook: Cases and Commentary. Washington, DC: NASW Press, 2009
Others who bought this Confidentiality Course
Does EHR Patient Access Fall Short of HIPAA Compliance?
Among the challenges faced by patients are high fees when requesting medical records and a lack of understanding about their rights under HIPAA to access their records. High fees are particularly worrisome in the case where the person faces severe ...
Amazon's Alexa Healthcare Team Bones Up on HIPAA Compliance
The team is being led by Rachel Jiang and includes Missy Krasner, who joined Amazon from Box where she played a part in Box's effort to ensure HIPAA compliance, according to CNBC. Other members include Larry Ockene, a ten-year veteran engineer at ...
Alexa Could Soon Become Your In-House Doctor According to Amazon Internal Document
DIGITAL HEALTH BRIEFING: Amazon is building a health team for Alexa — HLTH conference roundup — Job-search ...
Amazon is building a 'health & wellness' team within Alexa as it aims to upend health care
Bristol Herald Courier
HIPAA Compliance Seminar - Clear, Complete, Step-by-Step (Arlington, VA, United States - June 7-8, 2018 ...
But mandatory HIPAA Compliance Audits conducted by the Office for Civil Rights (OCR), the HIPAA enforcement arm of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), found 94% of Covered Entities failed the Risk Management Audit and 87% ...
One Day HIPAA and the Business Associate Seminar (Savannah, United States - June 5th, 2018 ...
GDPR Compliance for US Healthcare: What You Need to Know
Strict HIPAA compliance is a great preparation for compliance with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation, which will be enforced starting May 25, according to attorneys Robert Stankey and Adam Greene, who specialize in regulatory ...
GDPR: Don't forget to train your customer service team
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Worker CEUs, Counselor CEUs,Psychologist CEUs, MFT CEUs