|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
Beck, Aaron T. MA, Prisioners of Hate, HarperCollins Publishers, Inc.:
New York, 1999.
- Cantor, Dorothy, PhD & Drake, Ellen
MA, Divorced Parents and Their Children, Springer Publishing Company: New
- Davies, Jill PhD and Eleanor Lyon, Safety
Planning With Battered Women, SAGE Publications: London, 1998.
- Finkelhor, David, Heather Turner, Richard Ormrod, and Sherry L. Hamby, Violence, Abuse, and Crime Exposure in a National Sample of Children and Youth, Pediatrics: 2009-11.
- Fischer, Kay-Laurel
PhD & Michael F. McGrane, Journey Beyond Abuse, Amherst H. Wilder Foundation:
Saint Paul, 1997.
- Hodges, William PhD, Interventions
for Children of Divorce: Custody, Access, and Psychotherapy, John Wiley &
Sons, Inc.: Canada, 2000.
- Hoff, Lee Ann PhD, Battered Women as Survivors, Routledge: London, 2002.
-Horst, Kyle; Mendez, Marcos; Culver-Turner, Rebecca; Amanor-Boadu, Yvonne; Minner, Bo; Cook, Josh; Stith, Sandra; McCollum, Eric., The Importance of Therapist/Client Ethnic/Racial Matching in Couples Treatment for Domestic Violence., Contemporary Family Therapy: An International Journal. Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p57-71. 15p. 1 Chart.-Klein, Andrew R, Practical Implications of Current Domestic Violence Research, US Department of Justice, June 9, p1-51.
- Monohan, John PhD, Predicting Violent Behavior, Sage Publications, Inc.: Beverly Hills, 1999.
-Postmus, Judy L., and Darcey H. Merritt, When Child Abuse Overlaps with Domestic Violence: The factors that Influence Child Protection Workers' Beliefs, Children & Youth Services Review: 2010-03.
- Potito, Christine., Andrew Day, Ed Carson, and Patrick O’Leary, Domestic Violence and Child Protection: Partnerships and Collaboration, Australian Social Work: 2009-09.
- Stuart, Richard B. PhD, Violent Behavior: Social Learning Approaches to Prediction, Management, and Treatment, Brunner/Mazel Publishers: New York, 1998.
-"Zalmanowitz, Sharla J.; Babins-Wagner, Robbie; Rodger, Susan; Corbett, Bradley A.; Leschied, Alan., The Association of Readiness to Change and Motivational Interviewing
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd
Others who bought this Domestic/Partner Violence Course