|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
-Bateman, Anthony; Fonagy, Peter; Randomized Controlled Trial of Outpatient Mentalization-Based Treatment Versus Structured Clinical Management for Borderline Personality Disorder; American Journal of Psychiatry, December 2009, Vol 166 Issue 12m p1355
- Bennett-Goleman, Tara PhD, Emotional Alchemy: How the Mind Can Heal the Heart, Harmony Books: New York, 2001.
- Fall PhD, Kevin and Stephen Craig, "Borderline Personality in Adolescence: An Overview for Counselors", Journal of Mental Health Counseling, Oct 98, Vol 20 Issue 4, p315, 17p
- Fassbinder E, Schuetze M, Kranich A, Sipos V, Hohagen F, Shaw I, Farrell J, Arntz A, and Schweiger U. (2016). Feasibility ofGroup Schema Therapy for Outpatients with Severe Borderline Personality Disorder in Germany: A Pilot Study with Three Year Follow-Up.
-Farrell, Joan M.; Shaw, Ida A.; Webber, Michael A.; A schema-focused approach to group psychotherapy for outpatients with borderline personality disorder: A randomized controlled trial; Journal of Behavior Therapy & Experimental Psychiatry, June 2009, Vol 40 Issue 2, p317
- Hoff, Bert PhD, Borderline Personality Disorder and Abusive Relationships, Mason Press: Newark, 1999.
- Kernberg, Otto PhD, Borderline Conditions and Pathological Narcissism, Aronson Inc.: London, 1998.
- Mancke, F., Herpertz, S. C., and Bertsch, K. (2015). Aggression in Borderline Personality Disorder: A Multidimensional Model. Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment, 3(6). p. 278-291. doi: 10.1037/per0000098
- McKay, Matthew MA, Rogers, Peter & Judith McKay, How to Change Painful Feelings Into Positive Action When Anger Hurts, MJF Books: New York, 2003.
-Morton, Jane; Snowdon, Sharon; Gopold, Michelle, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Group Treatment for Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder: A Public Sector Pilot Study, Cognitive and Behavioral Practice, v19 n4 p527-544 Nov 2012.
- Osborn, Ian PhD, Thoughts and Secret Rituals: The Hidden Epidemic of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Pantheon Books: New York. 2000.
-Schuppert, H. Marieke; Timmerman, Marieke E.; Bloo, Josephine, Emotion Regulation Training for Adolescents with Borderline Personality Disorder Traits: A Randomized Controlled Trial, Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, v51 n12 p1314-1323.e2 Dec 2012.
- Swift, Elizabeth; The efficacy of treatments for borderline personality disorder; Mental Health Practice, December 2009, Vol 13 Issue 4, p30
- Walsh, Ken PhD, Schema Therapy: An Overview, Guilford Press: New York, 2004.
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd
Others who bought this Borderline Course
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Worker CEUs, Counselor CEUs,Psychologist CEUs, MFT CEUs