The Flip Book below is from The National Institute of Health- NIH and Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
-J Pers Disord. Author manuscript from National Institute of Health- NIH Public Access. Reasons for Self-mutilation Reported by Borderline Patients over 16 Years of Prospective Follow-up. PMC 2014 December 01, page 1-12.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. An Introduction to Co‑Occurring Borderline Personality Disorder and Substance Use Disorders. In Brief, (2014) Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 1-3.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article References:
Boylan, K., Chahal, J., Courtney, D. B., Sharp, C., & Bennett, K. (2019). An evaluation of clinical practice guidelines for self-harm in adolescents: The role of borderline personality pathology. Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment, 10(6), 500–510.
Homan, K. J., Sim, L. A., Fargo, J. D., & Twohig, M. P. (2017). Five-year prospective investigation of self-harm/suicide-related behaviors in the development of borderline personality disorder. Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment, 8(2), 183–188.
Ng, C. (2021). Mathematics self-schema, motivation, and subject choice intention: A multiphase investigation. Journal of Educational Psychology, 113(6), 1143–1163.
Sansone, R. A., Sellbom, M., & Songer, D. A. (2018). Borderline personality disorder and mental health care utilization: The role of self-harm. Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment, 9(2), 188–191.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION 18
Who made up the participants of the study?
Record the letter of the correct answer the .