If you would like additional information on this topic,
below are OPTIONAL books to consider buying for your personal library...
- Anderson, R., Saulsman, L., & Nathan, P. Helping Health Anxiety. Perth, Western Australia: Centre for Clinical Interventions (2011).
- Andrea, Helene;Ute Bültmann; Ludovic G. P. M. Van Amelsvoort; Ymert Kant, The incidence of anxiety and depression among employees—the role of psychosocial work characteristic, Depression & Aniety, Nov2009, Vol. 26, Issue 11, p 1040
- Berk, Ronald A. Does Humor in Course Tests Reduce Anxiety and Improve Performance? College Teaching, v48 n4 p151-58 Fall 2000.
- Blom, Eva C. Henje; Serlachius, Eva; Larsson, Jan-Olov; Theorell, Töres; Ingvar, Martin. Low Sense of Coherence (SOC) is a mirror of general anxiety and persistent depressive symptoms in adolescent girls - a cross-sectional study of a clinical and a non-clinical cohort. Health & Quality of Life Outcomes. 2010, Vol. 8, p58-70.
- Bourgault-Fagnou, Michelle D. & Heather D. Hadjistavropoulos, Understanding health anxiety among community dwelling seniors with varying degrees of frailty, Aging & Mental Health, March2009, Vol 13, Issue 2, p 226
- Caporino, Nicole E.; et.al., Defining Treatment Response and Remission in Child Anxiety: Signal Detection Analysis Using the Pediatric Anxiety Rating Scale, Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Jan2013, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p57-67. 11p.
- Chamberlain, Lance D.; Norton, Peter J., An Evaluation of the Effects of Diagnostic Composition on Individual Treatment Outcome Within Transdiagnostic Cognitive–Behavioral Group
Therapy for Anxiety, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. 2013, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p56-63. 8p.
- Clark, D. Anthony; Reed, Tamilia D. Black Scholar. A Future We Wish to See: Racialized Communities Studies after White Racial Anxiety and Resentment. Winter 2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p37-49. 13p.
- Cully, J.A., & Teten, A.L. A Therapist’s Guide to Brief Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Department of Veterans Affairs South Central MIRECC, Houston. 2008. Pg. 44-57.
- Della Sala, Sergio; Calia, Clara; De Caro, Maria Fara; McIntosh, Robert D. Transient involuntary mirror writing triggered by anxiety. Neurocase (Psychology Press). Oct2015, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p665-673.
- Diefenbach, Gretchen J.; McCarthy-Larzelere, Michele E.; Williamson, Donald A.; Mathews, Andrew; Manguno-Mire, Gina M.; Bentz, Bret G. Anxiety, depression, and the content of worries. Depression & Anxiety (1091-4269). 2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p247-250.
- Finch, Arthur E.; Lambert, Michael J. Attacking Anxiety: A naturalistic study of a multimedia self-help program. Journal of Clinical Psychology. Jan2000, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p11-21. 11p. 4.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Toxic Worry. Harvard Mental Health Letter, Jan 2003.
- Kennedy, Barbara L.; Schwab, John J. Work, Social, and Family Disabilities of Subjects With Anxiety and Depression. Southern Medical Journal, Dec2002.
- Knapen J. Cardio-Respiratory Fitness and Perceived Exertion for Patients with Depressive and Anxiety Disorders. Disability And Rehabilitation, 2003.
- Köteles, Ferenc; Simor, Péter; Czető, Márton; Sárog, Noémi; Szemerszky, Renáta. Modern health worries - the dark side of spirituality? Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. Aug2016, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p313-320.
- Lesure-Lester, G. Evelyn. Dating Competence, Social Assertion, and Social Anxiety Among College Students. College Student Journal, Jun 2001.
- Lundkvist-Houndoumadi, Irene; Thastum, Mikael. A "Cool Kids" Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Group for Youth with Anxiety Disorders: Part 1, The Case of Erik. PCSP: Pragmatic Case Studies in Psychotherapy. 2013, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p122-178. 57p.
- Manassis, Katharina. Childhood Anxiety Disorders. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, Oct 2000.
- Mogoase, Cristina; Podina, Ioana R.; Sucala, Mădălina; Dobrean, Anca. Evaluating the Unique Contribution of Irrational Beliefs and Negative Bias Interpretations in Predicting Child Anxiety. Implications for Cognitive Bias Modifications Interventions. Journal of Cognitive & Behavioral Psychotherapies. Nov2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2a, p465-475. 11p.
- Nakamura, Brad J.; Sarah L. Pestle; Bruce F. Chorpita, Differential Sequencing of Cognitive-Behavioral Techniques for Reducing Child and Adolescent Anxiety, Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy, Vol. 23, Issue 2, p 114
- Owens, K. M. B., Hadjistavropoulos; T., Asmundson, G. J. G. Anxiety in Seniors Over Sixty. Aging & Mental Health, Nov 2000..
- Pereira, Ana; Barros, Luisa; Mendonça, Denisa; Muris, Peter. The Relationships Among Parental Anxiety, Parenting, and Children's Anxiety: The Mediating Effects of Children's Cognitive Vulnerabilities. Journal of Child & Family Studies. Feb2014, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p399-409. 11p. 1 Diagram, 3 Charts. DOI: 10.1007/s10826-013-9767-5
- Peter, Helmut; Hand, Iver; Hohagen, Fritz; Koenig, Anne; Mindermann, Olaf; Oeder, Frank; and Wittich, Markus. Serum Cholesterol Level and Anxiety. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, Aug 2002.
- Ramnerö, Jonas; Jansson, Billy. Treatment goals and their attainment: a structured approach to assessment and evaluation. Cognitive Behaviour Therapist. 2016, Vol. 9, p1-11.
- Roebers, Claudia M.; Fernandez, Olivia. The Effects of Accuracy Motivation on Children's and Adults' Event Recall, Suggestibility, and Their Answers to Unanswerable Questions. Journal of Cognition & Development. Nov2002, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p415-443.
- Santucci, Lauren; Ehrenreich-May, Jill. A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Child Anxiety Multi-Day Program (CAMP) for Separation Anxiety Disorder. Child Psychiatry & Human Development. Jun2013, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p439-451. 13p. DOI: 10.1007/s10578-012-0338-6.
- Schaffer, Ayal; Levitt, Anthony J.; Bagby, R Michael; Kennedy, Sidney H.; Levitan, Robert D.; and Joffe, Russell T. Suicidal Ideation in Major Depression with Comorbid Anxiety. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, 07067437, Nov2000.
- Scott EL. Ethnic Differences in Anxiety and Worry. Depression and Anxiety, 2002.
- Separation Anxiety. Harvard Mental Health Letter, Jan 2007.
- Singareddy R, Moin; Ali, Spurlock, Lisa; Merritt-Davis, Orlena; Uhde, Thomas W. Anxiety: Skin Picking and Sleep Disturbance. Depression and Anxiety, 2003.
- Stallard, Paul; Taylor, Gordon; Anderson, Rob; Daniels, Harry; Simpson, Neil; Phillips, Rhiannon; Skryabina, Elena. The prevention of anxiety in children through school-based interventions: study protocol for a 24-month follow-up of the PACES project. Trials. 2014, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1-6. 6p. DOI: 10.1186/1745-6215-15-77.
- Steinan, Mette Kvisten; Krane-Gartiser, Karoline; Langsrud, Knut; Sand, Trond; Kallestad, Håvard; Morken, Gunnar. Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia in euthymic bipolar disorder: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2014, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1-15. 15p. 1 Diagram, 1 Chart. DOI: 10.1186/1745-6215-15-24.
- Stikkelbroek, Yvonne; Bodden, Denise H. M.; Deković, Maja; van Baar, Anneloes L. Effectiveness and cost effectiveness of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) in clinically depressed adolescents: individual CBT versus treatment as usual (TAU). BMC Psychiatry. 2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1-20. 20p. 2 Diagrams, 1 Chart. DOI: 10.1186/1471-244X-13-314
- Thorson, James A.; Powell, F.C.; Sarmany-Schuller, Ivan; Hampes, William P. Psychological health and sense of humor. Journal of Clinical Psychology. Oct1997, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p605-619.
- Wigham, Sarah; McConachie, Helen. Systematic Review of the Properties of Tools Used to Measure Outcomes in Anxiety Intervention Studies for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. PLoS ONE. Jan2014, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p1-17. 17p. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0085268.
- Yongmei Hou; Peicheng Hu; Yongmei Zhang; Qiaoyun Lu; Dandan Wang; Ling Yin; Yaoqi Chen; Xiaobo Zou. Cognitive behavioral therapy in combination with systemic family therapy improves mild to moderate postpartum depression. Revista Brasileira de Psiquiatria. Jan-Mar2014, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p47-52. 6p. DOI: 10.1590/1516-4446-2013-1170..