|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- A.D.A.M.; Bipolar Disorder; December 13, 2005
- Goldstein, Benjamin I.; Fagiolini, Andrea; Houck, Patricia; Kupfer, David J; Cardiovascular disease and hypertension among adults with bipolar I disorder in the United States; Bipolar Disorders, September 2009, Vol 11 Issue 6, p657
- Jenn, M. W. (2014). Diagnosis and Treatment of Bipolar Disorders in Adults: A Review of the Evidence on Pharmacologic Treatments. American Health & Drug Benefits, 9(7). p. 489-499.
- Koukopoulos, Athanasios et al; Mixed Depressive States: Nosologic and Therapeutic Issues; International Review of Psychiatry; Feb 2005, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p 21
- Lee, John H.; Dunner, David L.; The effect of anxiety disorder comorbidity on treatment resistant bipolar disorders. Depression & Anxiety. 2008; Vol. 25; Issue 2
- McCandless, Fiona and Claire Sladen; Sexual Health and Women with Bipolar Disorder; Journal of Advanced Nursing; Oct2003, Vol44 Issue 1, p42
- Merikangas, Kathleen R.; Pato, Michael; Recent Developments in the Epidemiology of Bipolar Disorder in Adults and Children: Magnitude, Correlates, and Future Directions; Clinical Psychology: Science & Practice, June 2009, Vol 16 Issue 2, p121
- Russell, Sarah J. and Jan L. Browne; Staying Well with Bipolar Disorder; Australian & New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry; Mar2005, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p187
- Silva, Dina; Santana,Isabel; Do Couto, Frederico Simões; Maroco, João; Guerreiro, Manuela; De Mendonça, Alexandre; Cognitive deficits in middle-aged and older adults with bipolar disorder and cognitive complaints: Comparison with mild cognitive impairment; International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, June 2009, Vol 24 Issue 6, p624
- Tse, S. and M. Yeats; What Helps People with Bipolar Affective Disorder Succeed in Employment: A Grounded Theory Approach; Work; 2002; Vol. 19, p. 47
-Welge, Jeffrey A; DelBello, Melissa P, Treatment of youth with bipolar disorder: long-term versus maintenance, Bipolar Disorders. Mar2013, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p150-152. 3p.
Others who bought this Bipolar Course
CEU Continuing Education for
Counselor CEUs, Social Worker CEUs, Psychologist CEUs, MFT CEUs