-Beck, Emery, PhD, Greenberg, Anxiety Disorders and Phobias, A Cognitive Perspective, Basic Books, NY, 1998.
-Burrows, Gram, PhD, Handbook Studies on Anxiety, Biomedical Press, New York, 1998.
-Caporino, Nicole E.; et.al., Defining Treatment Response and Remission in Child Anxiety: Signal Detection Analysis Using the Pediatric Anxiety Rating Scale, Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Jan2013, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p57-67. 11p.
-Chamberlain, Lance D.; Norton, Peter J., An Evaluation of the Effects of Diagnostic Composition on Individual
Treatment Outcome Within Transdiagnostic Cognitive–Behavioral Group Therapy for Anxiety, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. 2013, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p56-63. 8p.
-Doll, Ronald, PhD, Children Under Pressure, Merrill Books, Ohio, 1998.
-Edelmann, Robert, PhD, Anxiety Theory, Research and Intervention in Clinical and Health Psychology, John Wiley and Sons, Chicago, 1997.
-Emmelkamp, Paul, MA, Anxiety Disorders A Practitioner’s Guide, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1999.
-Handly, Robert,PhD, Anxiety and Panic Attacks: Their Cause and Cure, Fawcett Crest, New York, 1999.
-Keeton, Courtney Pierce; Amie C. Kolos; John t. Walkup, Pediatrie Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Pediatric Drugs, 2009, Vol. 11, Issue 3, p 171
-Klein, Rachel G., Anxiety Disorders, Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry, Jan2009, Vol. 50, Issue ½, p 153
-Michelson, Larry, PhD, Anxiety and Stress Disorders Cognitive-Behavioral Assessment and Treatment, The Guilford Press, New York, 1997.
- Mogoase, Cristina; Podina, Ioana R.; Sucala, Mădălina; Dobrean, Anca. Evaluating the Unique Contribution of Irrational Beliefs and Negative Bias Interpretations in Predicting Child Anxiety. Implications for Cognitive Bias Modifications Interventions. Journal of Cognitive & Behavioral Psychotherapies. Nov2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2a, p465-475. 11p.
- Pereira, Ana; Barros, Luisa; Mendonça, Denisa; Muris, Peter. The Relationships Among Parental Anxiety, Parenting, and Children's Anxiety: The Mediating Effects of Children's Cognitive Vulnerabilities. Journal of Child & Family Studies. Feb2014, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p399-409.
- Santucci, Lauren; Ehrenreich-May, Jill. A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Child Anxiety Multi-Day Program (CAMP) for Separation Anxiety Disorder. Child Psychiatry & Human Development. Jun2013, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p439-451.
- Stallard, Paul; Taylor, Gordon; Anderson, Rob; Daniels, Harry; Simpson, Neil; Phillips, Rhiannon; Skryabina, Elena. The prevention of anxiety in children through school-based interventions: study protocol for a 24-month follow-up of the PACES project. Trials. 2014, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1-6.
- Wigham, Sarah; McConachie, Helen. Systematic Review of the Properties of Tools Used to Measure Outcomes in Anxiety Intervention Studies for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. PLoS ONE. Jan2014, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p1-17. 17p.
-Yong Woo Kim; Sang-Hyuk Lee; Tae Kyou Choi; Shin Young Suh; Borah Kim; Chan Mo Kim; Sung Joon Cho; Myo Jung Kim; Keunyoung Yook; Mi Ryu; Su Kyung Song; Ki-Hwan Yook, Effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy as an adjuvant to pharm acotherapy in patients with panic disorder or generalized anxiety disorder, Depression and Anxiety, 2009, Vol. 26, Issue 7, p 601
Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd