|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Angres, Daniel; Bologeorges, Stephanie; Chou, Jessica. A Two Year Longitudinal Outcome Study of Addicted Health Care Professionals: An Investigation of the Role of Personality Variables. Substance Abuse: Research & Treatment. 2013, Issue 7, p49-60.
-Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Alcohol-Related Neurodevelopmental Disorders; Pediatrics; Aug2000; Vol. 106, Issue 2
- Harpur, Lisa; FASD Teens in the Classroom: Basic Strategies; Guidance & Counseling; Fall2001; Vol. 17, Issue 1
- Interviewing Technique Reduces Risk for Binge Drinking, Unplanned Pregnancies; Ascribe Newswire: Health, 1/2/2007
- McLean, Candis; The Fetal Alcohol Crisis; Report/Newsmagazine (BC Edition); 2000; Vol. 27, Issue 10.
- Motivational Intervention to Reduce Alcohol-Exposed Pregnancies --- Florida, Texas, and Virginia, 1997-2001; MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report; 5/16/2003; Vol. 52, Issue 19
- O'Malley, Kieran D, Nanson, Jo; Clinical Implications of a Link Between Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder; Canadian Journal of Psychiatry; May2002, Vol. 47, Issue 4
- Prenatal Exposure to Alcohol; Alcohol Research & Health; 2000; Vol. 24, Issue 1
-Sofuoglu, Mehmet; DeVito, Elise E.; Waters, Andrew J.; Carroll, Kathleen M., Cognitive enhancement as a treatment for drug addictions, Neuropharmacology. Jan2013, Vol. 64, p452-463. 12p.
Others who bought this Addictions/Substance Abuse Course
Booklet for this course | Addictions
Back to Section 17
Table of Contents
When a loved one dies of an overdose, it is a sad and scary time for an addict. Seeking immediate professional treatment is essential.
The post Overcoming Overdose: Facing the Fear and Recovering from Addiction After a Loved One Dies from Overdose appeared first on Addictions.
Learn all about the blockout period utilized in many inpatient programs and why it's a proven recovery method.
The post Blockout Time: What Is It and Why Is It Vital to Addiction Treatment? appeared first on Addictions.
Learn how to encourage your mother to seek alcohol addiction treatment before this disorder takes over her life.
The post I Think My Mom Is an Alcoholic. What Should I Do? appeared first on Addictions.
Completing addiction treatment is a great accomplishment. However, there are some recovery roadblocks you may run into.
The post 5 Nightmares You Didnâ€™t Think Would Happen After Addiction Treatment appeared first on Addictions.
Choosing the right addiction treatment program can make all the difference in your ability to complete rehab and have a successful recovery.
The post 10 Tips on Picking the Best Addiction Treatment Program for You appeared first on Addictions.
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Worker CEUs, Counselor CEUs,Psychologist CEUs, MFT CEUs