|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Abramson, Edward; “Emotional Eating: A Practical Guide to Taking Control”; Lexington Books; New York, NY; 1993
- Bannon, Katie L.; Hunter-Reel, Dorian; Wilson, G. Terence; Karlin, Robert A.; The Effects of Causal Beliefs and Binge Eating on the Stigmatization of Obesity; International Journal of Eating Disorders; 2009-03; Vol. 42; Issue 2
- Boskind-White, Marlene, Ph.D. & White, William C. Ph.D.; “Bulimia Anorexia: The Binge/Purge Cycle and Self-Starvation”; W.W. Norton & Company; New York, NY; 2000
- Claude-Pierre, Peggy; “The Secret Language of Eating Disorders”; Random House Inc; New York NY; 1997
- Danowski, Debbie & Lazaro, Pedro, M.D.; “Why Can’t I Stop Eting?: Recognizing, Understanding, and Overcoming Food Addiction”; Hazelden Information & Educational Services; Center City, MN; 2000
- Eating Disorders; Eating Disorders: Anorexia and Bulimia; (A.D.A.M.); 2002.
- Erford, Bradley T.; Richards, Taryn; Peacock, Elizabeth; Voith, Karen; McGair, Heather; Muller, Brooke; Duncan, Kelly; Chang, Catherine Y. Counseling and Guided Self-Help Outcomes for Clients With Bulimia Nervosa: A Meta-Analysis of Clinical Trials From 1980 to 2010. Journal of Counseling & Development. Apr2013, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p152-172. 21p. 1 Diagram, 5 Charts. DOI: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2013.00083.x.
- Harvard Mental Health Letter; Treatment of bulimia and binge eating; Jul 2002; Vol. 19; Issue 1.
- Hirschmann, Jane R. & Munter, Carol H.; “Overcoming Overeating: At Last! A Book to Help You Break Out of the Diet/Binge Cycle—and Lose Weight Naturally”; Addison-Wesley Publishing Company Inc.; New York, NY; 1989
- Lam, Danny; Cognitive behavioral therapy to treating bulimia nervosa: a case study; Counseling Psychology Quarterly; Mar 2001; Vol. 14; Issue 1.
- Le Grange, Danieal, Lock, James, & Maureen Dymek; Family-based therapy for adolescents with bulimia nervosa; American Journal of Psychotherapy; 2003; Vol. 57; Issue 2.
-Mantle, Fiona; Eating disorders: the role of hypnosis; Paediatric Nursing; Sept 2003; Vol. 15; Issue 7.
- Ray, Shannon; Eating disorders in adolescent males; Professional School Counseling; Oct 2004; Vol. 8; Issue 1.
- Stout, Eric, & Marsh Wiggins Frame; Body image disorder in adolescent males; strategies for school counselors; Professional School Counseling; Dec 2004; Vol. 8; Issue 2.
- White, Marney A., Masheb, Robin M., Grilo, Carlos M.; Regimented and Lifestyle Restraint in Binge Eating Disorder; International Journal of Eating Disorders; 2009-05; Vol. 42; Issue 4
- Wilson, G. Terence; Sysko, Robyn; Frequency of Binge Eating Episodes in Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorder: Diagnostic Considerations; International Journal of Eating Disorders; 2009-11; Vol. 42; Issue 7
Others who bought this Eating Disorders Course
Booklet for this course | Eating Disorders
Forward to Section 28
Back to Section 26
Table of Contents
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Work CEUs, Psychology CEUs, Counselor CEUs, MFT CEUs