|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Angres, Daniel; Bologeorges, Stephanie; Chou, Jessica. A Two Year Longitudinal Outcome Study of Addicted Health Care Professionals: An Investigation of the Role of Personality Variables. Substance Abuse: Research & Treatment. 2013, Issue 7, p49-60. 12p. 4 Charts. DOI: 10.4137/SART.S10556.
- Girard, Benoit; Turcotte, Vincent; Bouchard, Stéphane; Girard, Bruno; Crushing Virtual Cigarettes Reduces Tobacco Addiction and Treatment Discontinuation; October 2009, Vol 12 Issue 5, p477
- Hall, Sharon M et al; Treatment for Cigarette Smoking Among Depressed Mental Health Outpatients: A Randomized Clinical Trial; American Journal of Public Health; Oct2006; Vol. 96 Issue 10
- Lewis, Paul C.; Tobacco: What Is It and Why Do People Continue to Use It?; Dermatology Nursing, March 2009, Vol 21 Issue 2, p88
- Lundqvist, Gunnar; Weinehall, Lars, and íhman, Ann; Attitudes And Barriers Towards Smoking Cessation Among Middle Aged And Elderly Women: A Qualitative Study In Family Practice; Internet Journal of Health; 2007; Vol. 5 Issue 2
- Okoli, Chizimuzo T.C.; Richardson, Chris G.; Ratner, Pamela A.; Johnson, Joy L.; Non-smoking youths’ “perceived” addiction to tobacco is associated with their susceptibility to future smoking; Addictive Behaviors, December 2009, Vol 34 Issue 12, p1010
- Singleton, Mary G and Mark Pope; A Comparison of Successful Smoking Cessation Interventions for Adults and Adolescents; Journal of Counseling & Development; Fall 2000; Vol. 78 Issue 4
Others who bought this Addictions/Substance Abuse Course
Booklet for this course | Addictions
Forward to Section 20
Back to Section 18
Table of Contents
When a loved one dies of an overdose, it is a sad and scary time for an addict. Seeking immediate professional treatment is essential.
The post Overcoming Overdose: Facing the Fear and Recovering from Addiction After a Loved One Dies from Overdose appeared first on Addictions.
Learn all about the blockout period utilized in many inpatient programs and why it's a proven recovery method.
The post Blockout Time: What Is It and Why Is It Vital to Addiction Treatment? appeared first on Addictions.
Learn how to encourage your mother to seek alcohol addiction treatment before this disorder takes over her life.
The post I Think My Mom Is an Alcoholic. What Should I Do? appeared first on Addictions.
Completing addiction treatment is a great accomplishment. However, there are some recovery roadblocks you may run into.
The post 5 Nightmares You Didnâ€™t Think Would Happen After Addiction Treatment appeared first on Addictions.
Choosing the right addiction treatment program can make all the difference in your ability to complete rehab and have a successful recovery.
The post 10 Tips on Picking the Best Addiction Treatment Program for You appeared first on Addictions.
CEU Continuing Education for
Counselor CEUs, Social Worker CEUs, Psychology CEUs, MFT CEUs