If you would like additional information on this topic,
below are OPTIONAL books to consider buying for your personal library...
- Amatea, Ellen S.; Smith-Adcock, Sondra; Villares, Elizabeth; From Family Deficit to Family Strength: Viewing Families' Contributions to Children's Learning from a Family Resilience Perspective; Professional School Counseling, Feb2006, Vol. 9 Issue 3
- A Survival Guide to Parenting Teens: Talking to Your Kids About Sexting, Drinking, Drugs, and Other Things That Freak You Out. Publishers Weekly. 4/21/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 16, p73-73.
- Carlson, Roxanne; Therapeutic Use of Story in Therapy with Children; Guidance & Counseling, Spring2001, Vol. 16 Issue 3
- Crowell, Judith A.; Treboux, Dominique; Brockmeyer, Susan; Parental divorce and adult children's attachment representations and marital status; Attachment & Human Development, January 2009, Vol 11 Issue 1, p87
- Dykeman, Bruce F.; The Effects of Family Conflict Resolution on Children's Classroom Behavior; Journal of Instructional Psychology, Mar2003, Vol. 30 Issue 1
- Eckstein, Donna; Eckstein, Sarah; Eckstein, Daniel. Creating Respect in Couples: The Couple’s Respect Questionnaire (CRQ). Family Journal. Jan2014, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p98-104.
- Hoder, Randye. Give Parents a Break: Making the Case for Supervised Teen Drinking Time.com. 10/25/2013, p1-1.
- How to Spot Drug and Alcohol Use in Teens: Guide for Parents. Brown University Child & Adolescent Behavior Letter. May2013 Supplement, Vol. 29, p1-2.
- Lengua, Liliana J.; Wolchik, Sharlene A.; Sandler, Irwin N.; West, Stephen G.; The Additive and Interactive Effects of Parenting and Temperament in Predicting Adjustment Problems of Children of Divorce; Journal of Clinical Child Psychology, Jun2000, Vol. 29 Issue 2
- McConnell, Ruth Anne; Sim, Allan J; Evaluating an innovative counseling service for children of divorce; British Journal of Guidance & Counseling, Feb2000, Vol. 28 Issue 1
- Meza-de-Luna, M. E.; Romero-Zepeda, H. Trames: Areas of Conflict in the Intimte Couple. A Journal of the Humanities & Social Sciences. 2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p87-100.
- Perissutti, Christina; Barraca, Jorge. Integrative Behavioral Couple Therapy vs. Traditional Behavioral Couple Therapy: A theoretical review of the differential effectiveness. Clinica y Salud. mar2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p11-18.
- Poller, Judith L., Fabe, Alicia; Legal and Financial Issues in a Divorce When There is a "Special Needs" Child; American Journal of Family Law, January 2009, Vol 22 Issue 4, p192
- Rognmo, Kamilla; Torvik, Fartein A.; Idstad, Mariann; Tambs, Kristian. More mental health problems after divorce in couples with high pre-divorce alcohol consumption than in other divorced couples: results from the HUNT-study. BMC Public Health. 2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1-11.
- Russo, Francine. Is Your Teen a Night Owl? That Could Explain His Poor Grades. Time.com. 11/15/2013, p1-1.
- Sandler, Irwin N.; Kim-Bae, Lauren S.; MacKinnon, David; Coping and Negative Appraisal as Mediators Between Control Beliefs and Psychological Symptoms in Children of Divorce; Journal of Clinical Child Psychology, Sep2000, Vol. 29 Issue 3
- Smith, Julianne. Got Teens? The Doctor Moms' Guide to Sexuality, Social Media and Other Adolescent Realities. Library Journal. 5/15/2014, Vol. 139 Issue 9, p61-61.
- Tambling, Rachel B.; Wong, Alison G.; Anderson, Shayne R. Expectations About Couple Therapy: A Qualitative Investigation. American Journal of Family Therapy. Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p29-41.
- Thomas, Denis' A.; Gibbons, Melinda M.; Narrative Theory: A Career Counseling Approach for Adolescents of Divorce; Professional School Counseling, February 2009, Vol 12 Issue 3, p223
- Warshak, Richard A; Remarriage As A Trigger of Parental Alienation Syndrome; American Journal of Family Therapy, Jul-Sep2000, Vol. 28 Issue 3