|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Abramson, M. Reflections on knowing oneself ethically: Toward a working framework for social work practice. Families in Society, 1996a, 77(4), 195-202.
- Edlefsen, Mary & Baird, Margaret; Making it Work: Preventative Mental Health Care for Disadvantaged Preschoolers; Social Work; Vol. 39 (5); 1994; US: NASW Press
- Gering, Mark; Receiving gifts from clients: ethical and therapeutic issues; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; Jul 2004; Vol. 26; Issue 3.
- Glass, Leonard; The gray areas of boundary crossings and violations; American Journal of Psychotherapy; 2003; Vol. 57; Issue 4.
- Marsh, Howard; Reynard, John; Patient confidentiality: ethical, legal and regulatory responsibilities; BJU International, July 2009, Vol 104 Issue 2
- Mighten, Janice. Confidentiality and Children with HIV, Pediatric Nursing, June 2009, Vol 21 Issue
- Nursing Management; The challenge of relationship boundaries in mental health; Oct 2004; Vol. 11; Issue 6.
- Olivier, Claude, Enhancing Confidentiality within Small Groups: The Experiences of AIDS Service Organizations; Social Work with Groups, December 2009, Vol 32 Issue
- Reamer, Frederic; Boundary issues in social work: managing dual relationships; Social work; Jan 2003; Vol. 48; Issue 1.
- Reamer, Frederic G., Social Work Ethics Casebook: Cases and Commentary. Washington, DC: NASW Press, 2009
Others who bought this Confidentiality Course
Compliance Front And Center As HHS Keeps Up HIPAA Heat
This attention on documentation of HIPAA compliance is likely the result of the OCR's recent HIPAA audit, the frequent assessments of large civil penalties for HIPAA violations by the OCR, and the U.S. Department of Justice Fraud Section's new formal ...
Former OCR Advisor on HIPAA Compliance and Data Breaches: â€śThis is a Management Problem, Not a User Problemâ€ť
The Department of Health and Human Services' Office for Civil Rights (OCR) has stepped up its enforcement activities in recent years, and 2016 was a very busy year in Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) enforcement activity. In ...
Metro Community Provider Network agrees to $400k HIPAA settlement
Health Center Agrees to $400K OCR HIPAA Settlement
Overlooking risks leads to breach, $400,000 settlement | HHS.gov
Guide to HIPAA Compliance for Containers
For organizations using containerized environments to handle ePHI, ensuring HIPAA compliance without sacrificing the benefits of containers can be a challenge. Twistlock's Guide to HIPAA Compliance for Containers outlines clear steps to design and ...
Telecommuting Healthcare Employees Get Employers in HIPAA Compliance Hot Water
The National Law Review
The OCR determined that prior to the breach, Cancer Care Group was in widespread non-compliance with the HIPAA Security Rule including its failure to have conducted an enterprise-wide risk analysis when the breach originally occurred. OCR also found ...
First HIPAA Settlement Involving a Wireless Health Services Provider
JD Supra (press release)
â€‹On April 24, 2017, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office for Civil Rights (OCR) announced that CardioNet, Inc. (CNI) agreed to pay $2.5 million and enter into a Corrective Action Plan (CAP) to settle alleged violations of the ...
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Worker CEUs, Counselor CEUs,Psychologist CEUs, MFT CEUs