|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Abramson, M. Reflections on knowing oneself ethically: Toward a working framework for social work practice. Families in Society, 1996a, 77(4), 195-202.
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Code of Ethics http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/Legal_Ethics/Code_of_Ethics.aspx
- American Psychological Association's (APA) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/
- Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare, Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998. Rankin, Mary, JD employed by the Healthcare Training Institute to research and write the article Evolution of Social Work Ethics. Edited by Tracy Appleton, LCSW. The reference Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare. Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998
- Gering, Mark; Receiving gifts from clients: ethical and therapeutic issues; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; Jul 2004; Vol. 26; Issue 3.
- Glass, Leonard; The gray areas of boundary crossings and violations; American Journal of Psychotherapy; 2003; Vol. 57; Issue 4.
- Marsh, Howard; Reynard, John; Patient confidentiality: ethical, legal and regulatory responsibilities; BJU International, July 2009, Vol 104 Issue 2
- Mighten, Janice. Confidentiality and Children with HIV, Pediatric Nursing, June 2009, Vol 21 Issue
- National Association of Social Workers, Code of Ethics http://www.naswdc.org/pubs/code/code.asp
- Nursing Management; The challenge of relationship boundaries in mental health; Oct 2004; Vol. 11; Issue 6.
- Olivier, Claude, Enhancing Confidentiality within Small Groups: The Experiences of AIDS Service Organizations; Social Work with Groups, December 2009, Vol 32 Issue
- Reamer, Frederic; Boundary issues in social work: managing dual relationships; Social work; Jan 2003; Vol. 48; Issue 1.
- Reamer, Frederic G., Social Work Ethics Casebook: Cases and Commentary. Washington, DC: NASW Press, 2009
Others who bought this Confidentiality Course
HIPAA Settlements in April and May Highlight Key Compliance Concerns for OCR
JD Supra (press release)
After a break in March with no new settlement agreements, OCR returned in April and May with quite a few. The Health Care Data Aware Blog already posted about a $400,000 OCR settlement released April 12, 2017, which can be read here. This post will ...
How to Ensure HIPAA Email Compliance Using Email Archiving
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) was designed specifically to protect medical information for all Americans. This legislation, while effective, has had a significant impact on the healthcare industry â€” particularly when ...
SecureNetMD is hosting a free HIPAA compliance seminar
... legal matters and compliance auditing. â€śOur primary commitment is to ensure that all attendees exit this seminar with a better understanding of what HIPAA Compliance is and what can be expected with OCR HIPAA Compliance Auditing,â€ť said Berberian.
Best Practices for HIPAA Compliance and Beyond
Sharon R. Klein (CIPP/US), a partner in the Health Sciences Department of Pepper Hamilton, chair of the Privacy, Security and Data Protection practice and a leader of the Technology practice and the Digital Health practice, spoke at the Healthcare ...
Keeping Telemedicine HIPAA Compliant
This makes HIPAA compliance and data security more important than ever before. As PHI and health services are put into the hands of more service providers outside traditional settings it's imperative that healthcare organizations and their business ...
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Worker CEUs, Counselor CEUs,Psychologist CEUs, MFT CEUs