|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- American Psychological Association, "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision", American Psychiatric Association: Virginia, 2000
- Cullen, Murray, & Robert E. Freeman-Longo, PhD, Men & Anger: A Relapse Prevention Guide to Understanding and Managing Your Anger, Safer Society Press: Brandon, 1997.
- Hatton, Corrine, Valente, Sharon, Rink, Alice, & Edwin Shneidman, PhD, Suicide: Assessment and Intervention, Appleton-Century-Crofts: New York, 1997.
- Hipple, John, & Peter Cimbolic, PhD, The Counselor and Suicidal Crisis: Diagnosis and Intervention, Thomas Books, Inc.: Springfield, 1999.
- Hirschfeld, Robert, & Susan Meltsner. PhD, When the Blues Won't Go Away: New Approaches to Dysthymic Disorder and Other Forms of Chronic Low-Grade Depression., Philip Lief Group, Inc.: New York. 1998.
- Landes, Sara J. The Case: Treating Jared Through Dialectical Behavior Therapy. Journal of Clinical Psychology. May2013, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p488-489. 2p. DOI: 10.1002/jclp.21984.
- Leenaars, Antoon, Maltsberger, John T., & Robert A. Neimeyer, PhD, Treatment of Suicidal People, Taylor & Francis: London, 1998.
-Markianos, Manolis; Tripodianakis, John; Istikoglou, Christos; Rouvali, Olga; Christopoulos, Markos; Papageorgopoulos, Pavlos; Seretis, Andreas; Suicide attempt by jumping: A study of gonadal axis hormones in male suicide attempters versus men who fell by accident; Psychiatry Research, November 2009, Vol 170 Issue 1, p82
-"Nilsen, Toril; Eisemann, Martin; Kvernmo, Siv, Predictors and moderators of outcome in child and adolescent anxiety and
- Parke, Ross D., & Armin A. Brott, PhD, Throwaway Dads: The Myths and Barriers That Keep Men from Being the Fathers They Want to Be, Houghton Mifflin Company: New York, 1999.
-Rockett, Ian R. H.; Yinjuan Lian; Stack, Steven; Ducatman, Alan M.; Shuhui Wang; Discrepant comorbidity between minority and white suicides: a national multiple cause-of-death analysis; BMC Psychiatry, 2009, Vol 9
-Rojas, Yerko; Stenberg, Sten-Åke; Early life circumstances and male suicide – A 30-year follow-up of a Stockholm cohort born in 1953, Social Science & Medicine, February 2010, Vol 70 Issue 3, p420
- Sheehy, Gail, PhD, Understanding Men's Passages: Discovering the New Map of Men's Lives, Random House: New York, 1998.
- Shneidman, Edwin, PhD, The Suicidal Mind, Oxford University Press: New York, 1997.
-"Symptoms and Diagnosis of Mood Disorders", Depression & Anxiety (Medletter), Jan2005, p4-12, 9p
-Wegener, Ingo; Alfter, Susanne; Geiser, Franziska; Liedtke, Reinhard; Conrad, Rupert, "Schema Change Without Schema Therapy: The Role of Early Maladaptive Schemata for a Successful Treatment of Major Depression", Psychiatry: Interpersonal & Biological Processes. Spring 2013, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p1-17. 17p. DOI: 10.1521/psyc.2013.76.1.1.
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd
Others who bought this Depression Course
CEU Continuing Education for
Counselor CEUs, Psychologist CEUs, Social Worker CEUs, MFT CEUs